Keyboard/track pad combo 2 pc?

Ravendarat

Hey does anyone make an all in one keyboard/track pad combo that can be switch between 2 pcs by flipping a switch. Im envisioning maybe something that comes with 2 dongles that work off different frequencies so you put one dongle in each pc and just flip a switch on the keyboard to change which device youre operating. Or do you know of something similar?

I know logitech has "Flow" with their unify receivers. Not sure about what devices work with it though

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

54 minutes ago, Slottr said:

I know logitech has "Flow" with their unify receivers. Not sure about what devices work with it though

Ya unfortunatly the one computer is locked down pretty tight so trying to use any kind of software solution isnt gonna work and they will be sharing a monitor where I just have to change the input depending on the machine. But I just looked on amazon and I can buy a usb2.0 switcher so I could use that and just plug the dongle in for my current wireless keyboard/trackpad and then just hit the button on the switch to change. Not the cleanest solution but better than yanking the dongle out of one computer and plugging it into the next one every time I wanna do anything, plus I can run my printer through it so they can both print, seems like an acceptable solution

Logitech K600 or K830 could work for this.

Both wireless keyboards with a trackpad built in.

If either of the PC's has Bluetooth you're all set, otherwise you would need to buy another Logitech Unifying receiver.

They both feature a button to switch from one device to another.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I don’t know about keyboards but I’m doing that with my Logitech mouse.

it has a regular dongle mode and a Bluetooth mode that I can flick between my main comp and laptop. Pretty much any keyboard that has this feature will do the job