Hey Can Any Of You Guys Suggest Good Pc Games

SovietBear

Hey guys I was wondering what are some really good PC games out there. If you can, can you also suggest games that people will watch on youtube cause I do commentary. Thanks

Bioshock Infinite, Minecraft is a big one, League of Legends, COD, and the list just keeps going on and on. Basically just play any thing you like. Because if you play a game that you don't like if feels more like work than having fun.

Newest games are alway hot if you upload content within few weeks of release. Any multiplayer game is good especially if you take some new approach for it. I have planned to make "How to play BF3 24/7 Metro right" when I get my system upgraded for it. Also I think if you do benchmarks runs like Linus & Slick but from bit older games, they could get attention.

Man... I can go on and on with these. If you got webcam and some simulation or other game which need some special controller then do those. I like to watch how players handle their gear while gaming.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Natural Selection 2. It has a steep learning curve but the game is a lot of fun. The Hidden mod will get you views, anything from Garry's mod as well

Witcher 2 (Combat is a little difficult at first, but the graphics and story are very good)

Skyrim (with mods, the game becomes so much better and entertaining)

Bioshock: Infinite (linear game, but fun to play and watch)

I`m biased right now I play Starcraft 2.

It has a huge following online.

Bioshock Infinite is great also. 

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

Tomb Raider and Mafia II is a must play!

Mafia II was an awesome game. I sadly played it on console and the time spent below 30 fps probably out weighed the time spent at 30 fps. So another vote for Mafia 2 here

All those games are too common and how can people not be bored of them already? :D

Play something like completely random, some classic games might be a good idea like the original Deus Ex and stuff.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Another game would be the Mass Effect Series

Path of Exile, Dota 2, Arma 3, Arma 2, Any Counter-Strike.

Only naming pc exclusives y0. (I know CS:GO is on console, but it's no where near the same experience compared to PC)