100$ for a mouse..

VoidHopper

Hey guys, my birthdays coming up and I've got 100$ to spend on a gaming mouse, any suggestions? I play mostly FPS"s. Thanks!

You might want something small and agile, smaller mouses 9/10 improve peoples performance.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Hey guys, my birthdays coming up and I've got 100$ to spend on a gaming mouse, any suggestions? I play mostly FPS"s. Thanks!

Try the Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical http://pcpartpicker.com/part/razer-mouse-rz0100840100r3u1

Or the Razer Razer Naga 2014 http://pcpartpicker.com/part/razer-mouse-rz0101040100r3u1

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

Corsair m65. Its the only mouse that I can wreck in FPS games with.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Steelseries rival and Zowie FK are considered one of the best mouses by CS pro's. And rival is cheap.

or g400, I have g400.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Get the Logitech G400, it's great and it'll last longer than 2 months on heavy use.

100$? really .. for a mouse.. that seems like a lot

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Mostly FPS means you want an optical mouse. What type of grip do you have and do you have any preference between right-handed and ambidextrous mice?

I use a palm grip if any of you are wondering.. Not really a fan of razor mouses tbh..

Palm grip - Zowie CL Evo 1 or 2. Excellent mouse with a flawless sensor, good for low DPI FPS gamers.

I palm my G400  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Logitech G500 had mines for about a year now and I love it!

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Mostly FPS means you want an optical mouse. 

Not necessarily, My m65 is laser and its more accurate than any other optical mouse I have tried, even while I play at 800 DPI

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Thanks for the replies guys!

so far in into the:

corsair m65

Zowie FK

SteelSeries Rival.. So far..

You might want something small and agile, smaller mouses 9/10 improve peoples performance.

not true. a bigger mouse can help someone perform much better than a smaller one

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

What do you guys think of the R.A.t 3 by madcatz?

Looks small, haven't heard much.

Spoiler

I have small hands so it looks ideal, but I haven't heard too much about mad cats so I'm abit wary.

I have small hands so it looks ideal, but I haven't heard too much about mad cats so I'm abit wary.

If you palm and you are a male, you shouldn't be scared of RIval or Zowie FK, not that big.

Spoiler

Not necessarily, My m65 is laser and its more accurate than any other optical mouse I have tried, even while I play at 800 DPI

Yes necessarily. For FPS you want an optical mouse, but that's not to say you want any optical mouse. There are of course optical sensors with the same or worse problems than laser ones, but in the realm of recommendable gaming-mice, optical tends to mean something with some variation of the A3090 or PMW3310, which is what you want for FPS.

Results may vary, but Mad Catz tend to be on the lower end of quality. You may get a mouse that's perfectly fine, but going with them probably means taking a higher risk for defects than other mice. That said, the optical version of the R.A.T 3 is the kind of thing you'd want.

For palm gripping with smaller hands specifically, I'd suggest looking at the Roccat Kone Pure Optical/Roccat Savu, the Corsair M40/M45 and the Zowie EC2 Evo, though the Logitech G400s, Zowie AM/FK/EC1 Evo, Razer Deathadder, CM Storm Recon, Mionix Avior 7000/Naos 7000 and Steelseries Rival probably remain as good options, despite being on the larger end of things (we're talking an extra centimeter or so in length).

Ok guys, i made my decision and bought a steel series rival on amazon for 40$, if i dont like it i can always return it within 30 days :) thanks everyone for posting and helping me make my decision! :D

Ok guys, i made my decision and bought a steel series rival on amazon for 40$, if i dont like it i can always return it within 30 days :) thanks everyone for posting and helping me make my decision! :D

That's a good deal. :)

Spoiler

That's a good deal. :)

Yeah, said it was normally 60$ so i said why not, and with the extra money i can buy titanfall now :D

Logitech g602

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."