Ram upgrade game crashing

Flux Azreal
Go to solution Solved by Weeeeems,

Running XMP? Make sure the voltage also increased. Probably worth entering the subtimings manually as well.

So i had 2x4 (8gb total) ram and i today upgraded and bought more (same model,speed,brand,ect) so now its 4x4 (16 gb) but now my games are crashing... They just close. No BSOD or anything like that it just crashes idk why, could anyone help me? 

(https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-Vengeance-2400MHz-PC4-19200-Memory/dp/B0123ZB70Q/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2BNOKP176LO7Y&keywords=corsair%2B8gb%2Bddr4&qid=1575601287&s=electronics&sprefix=corsair%2B8gb%2B%2Celectronics%2C168&sr=1-1&th=1)

image.png.361c53bd478ebf87e993b4d3f4db43c0.png

pretty sure i installed everything correctly...

Running XMP? Make sure the voltage also increased. Probably worth entering the subtimings manually as well.

Doesn't seems anything related to RAM. But if you test it by removing new stick and everything starts working, then we have a start.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, Weeeeems said:

Changed the voltage from 1.250 to 1.350 and games don’t seem to crash, thanks 

So recently i upgraded my pc with buying the exact ram (now its 4x4, 16GB total DDR4) and i been having a lot of game crashes and sometimes google (well, i assume it closes but the applications just outright close with out any error messages), the voltage is like 1.200 but i raised it to like 1.350 and it fixed everything for a while i havent noticed a game crash but today i just got a BSOD saying Memory_Management , it was stuck at 100% so i just restarted my pc :v 

my ram (bought 2): https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-2x4GB-2400MHz-Memory/dp/B0123ZB70Q/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=8gb%2Bddr4%2B2x4%2Bddr4&qid=1575677393&s=electronics&sr=1-1&th=1

i did not change anything, i just added the ram and everything seems fine but the games and chrome just kept closing n stuff, any recommendations on how i can solve this issue? ty

Small update: Games still crash even with 1.350 Voltage 

4 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

whats your pc specifications?

Ryzen 5 1600

16 GB 2666 MHz

512 Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

Hi guys, iam first time on this forum and i dont know where to post my problem exactly, i build new pc, pc parts are Z390 Mag Tomahawk, i7 9700k, 16 Gb DDR4 ram slots(2*8) 2666MHz, GTX 1660, nvme m.2 ssd Kingston A2000 (2280) as boot and 1tb WD storage, water cooling etc... I boot my pc for the first time, it works perfectly and directly to bios, in bios all parts are with name on proper place, cpu, gpu, ram, storage, i put mu Bootable Windows USB 3.0 drive instalation starts perfectly, but at 84% of instalation freezes i tried disconecting removing/swapping ram sticks but same thing with instalation, i disconect every single led fan, no results, tryin bios in uefy/legacy mod, nothing, i tried with linux mint, HBCD, nothing, installing windows on another pc but with my empty WD hdd, booting to windows after few minutes again freezes, motherboard diagnostic led doesn't recognize any error, i remove also my M.2 drive and same results, any solution? ?

On 12/7/2019 at 8:26 AM, finisherproblem said:

Hi guys, iam first time on this forum and i dont know where to post my problem exactly, i build new pc, pc parts are Z390 Mag Tomahawk, i7 9700k, 16 Gb DDR4 ram slots(2*8) 2666MHz, GTX 1660, nvme m.2 ssd Kingston A2000 (2280) as boot and 1tb WD storage, water cooling etc... I boot my pc for the first time, it works perfectly and directly to bios, in bios all parts are with name on proper place, cpu, gpu, ram, storage, i put mu Bootable Windows USB 3.0 drive instalation starts perfectly, but at 84% of instalation freezes i tried disconecting removing/swapping ram sticks but same thing with instalation, i disconect every single led fan, no results, tryin bios in uefy/legacy mod, nothing, i tried with linux mint, HBCD, nothing, installing windows on another pc but with my empty WD hdd, booting to windows after few minutes again freezes, motherboard diagnostic led doesn't recognize any error, i remove also my M.2 drive and same results, any solution? ?

What i did was put my ram voltage to Auto and ran every ram stick on itself and try to see which one was the broken one, they all worked good alone so i put 2 and it worked well then i put my other 2 in and for some reason it all works good now? maybe you should try that? tbh im confused how this works at all :v but worth the try maybe?