First tower

Hi!! I’ve posted before about wanting to build a tower and someone told me to repost for cyber monday for the deals so here i am lol. this will be my first tower and i know nothing about anything ??. I was wondering if someone could put a list together for me of what I need to buy. I’m mainly gonna be using it to play league of legends which i know doesn’t really require much but who knows i might start playing other games ?. My budget is around $600-650 usd. I dont need anything other than the tower. I recently purchased the MSI optic G27c4 monitor if that affects anything

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

21 hours ago, jenna said:

What are 2 storages for and do I need both?

The SSD is for your windows drive so that you boot and load into windows faster.
The HDD is for everything else. Your games, movies, music, etc.

Technically, you don't need both, but it's good to have a faster drive dedicated for windows only. Or you can get a larger SSD drive for everything, but that's gonna cost a bit more. This is just my opinion. The builds that the other guys posted here are excellent as well.

Try @Herman Mcpootis build. It's a better value.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。