Old PC Games

Sauber-C10

Anyone have any good ideas on what to do with old pc games as i cant re-sell them and i dont like throwing good stuff away as i'd rather recycle it, but even new games that come in boxes, once you've activated them on steam then the box and its contents are useless so does anyone have an idea on what to do with them all as there isnt a recycling centre remotely close to me

How old are the games? I personally would make an image of the games using Alcohol 120% or a similar program. Then copy them all to a external HDD, and save it somewhere :)

How old are the games? I personally would make an image of the games using Alcohol 120% or a similar program. Then copy them all to a external HDD, and save it somewhere :)
I do the same thing, even got the epxse emu for my Nexus7 and play all my oldies on the run :D

Corsair 500r White - Sabertooth 990FX - FX8150 @ 4.6Ghz - Gskill Sniper 1866 - XFX Double D 7970

Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty - OCZ Vertex3 120GB - WD Black 2TB - Ultra X4 Modular 850w PSU

what I do is keep them for a long time, then when i want to install the games again I have no idea what happened to the discs. Maybe at my dads house? Did i leave them in the dorm when I left school? It's a mystery and why I completely endorse my way of disposing of things. Hours of umm..entertainment? trying to remember what happened to them ^_^

I thought this was going to about our favorite old PC games. I am disappoint.

I just throw my old boxed games and old hardware in a drawer or on a shelve.

Tell us your favorite old pc games aswell then if you want to, and yeah but i dont have enough space, i'll try to recycle them but it's going to be a long drive to get there