Is the PXC 550 now worth it after the price drop?

Reiidar

When the PXC 550 was first release it I didn't need a wireless earphones yet and sony's offer was cheaper as well. But recently I've been travelling a lot and I'm in need of a pair of earphones. I mostly listen to music, stream meadia, and play games. I don't do any professional work that deals with music. As of now it's around $180 but I'm also wondering if there are any other wireless headphones released within the year that beats/competes with it at the same or at a lower price. 

My maximum budget is well, $200. But honestly if spending more than a certain amount doesn't give much in terms of value then I probably would go cheaper.

My priority would be build quality and comfort. (My old headphones are made of plastic and since I have to extend it to fit me perfectly it ended up cracking).

Sound, I listen to a lot of music since I move around so that's a huge plus too. Not really a fan of too much bass. I do have an amp so being able to use it wired when I'm at my desktop would be nice as well.

TL:DR PXC 550 just went on a price drop, is it worth it now? or are there better alternatives? With a priority of build quality and comfort then sound, then the rest.