Auto clicker that is SAFE (No virus's, keylogs,or whatever... ect)

100kevin100

I need a auto clicker so I can auto click on a game. But I want it to be free and safe/no hacks, virus,or keylogs it does. Thanks!

Theres also something called a macro ._.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Theres also something called a macro ._.

Whats a macro.

Use AutoHotKey.

Whats AutoHotKey. If its something I download please link me.

Whats a macro.

Whats AutoHotKey. If its something I download please link me.

You can set macros on keyboards and mice which do actions for you, like move forward, press buttons and stuff.

Diamond 5 in League :)

You can set macros on keyboards and mice which do actions for you, like move forward, press buttons and stuff.

Would you mind telling me what to do? To get this Keyboard macro

I support this one, absolutely amazing!

Is it virus free. Is it Keylogger free?

I need a auto clicker so I can auto click on a game. But I want it to be free and safe/no hacks, virus,or keylogs it does. Thanks!

You are gonna get banned lol.

You are gonna get banned lol.

Don't think they can ban people on Stick RPG 2. Yeah. Anyways, is rsclient safe?

Don't think they can ban people on Stick RPG 2. Yeah. Anyways, is rsclient safe?

Why would you want to auto click on some flash game, whatever to each their own. Try Autohotkey or Ghostmouse they are safe.

Why would you want to auto click on some flash game, whatever to each their own. Try Autohotkey or Ghostmouse they are safe.

Cuz When I play bf4, or rust, or anything I like to have have anothing thing benifiting me. So I want to keep sleeping. and it makes my bank money go up. Anywyas. How do I get the Autohotkey or Ghostmouse? could you link me to one of them what ever you prefer.

Cuz When I play bf4, or rust, or anything I like to have have anothing thing benifiting me. So I want to keep sleeping. and it makes my bank money go up. Anywyas. How do I get the Autohotkey or Ghostmouse? could you link me to one of them what ever you prefer.

http://www.autohotkey.com/

http://www.ghost-mouse.com/

It's not difficult to use google, just saying.

Rsclient is safe and takes like half a second to download and there is no installation. I've probably downloaded it a good 20-30 times and considering i used it to auto click 99 magic on RS back in the good'ol days i can guarantee it works lol.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

This belongs in the Operating Systems and Software section. I'm moving the thread.

Please post in the correct sub-forum in the future.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

how is that making you money? And how are you using this with bf4 when sleeping? All it will do is click, it wont aim or move your guy. Also, you will probably get banned for it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

how is that making you money? And how are you using this with bf4 when sleeping? All it will do is click, it wont aim or move your guy. Also, you will probably get banned for it

Already used it and found out. I just let my computer sit for like 1 hour and im rich. on stick rpg 2

Already used it and found out. I just let my computer sit for like 1 hour and im rich. on stick rpg 2

ohhh lol derp i thought you meant real money, i derpy xD and you got banned? =c -hugs-

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If you have a Razer mouse you can make one in the Synapse program. Just make a macro with a bunch of clicks, shorten the time between them, and then set it to play continuously.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn