RTX 2070 and barely 120 fps in LoL

Emir5678

So I have RTX 2070 and amd 5 2600 and i barely can play LoL with medium settings and in teamfights it drops to 70 can anyone help?

2 minutes ago, Emir5678 said:

So I have RTX 2070 and amd 5 2600 and i barely can play LoL with medium settings and in teamfights it drops to 70 can anyone help?

Is that just lol or everything?

send temps?

29 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

Is that just lol or everything?

send temps?

In every big game yeah for example in fortnite temps are 60-70 but feels super laggy and 100 fps

1 minute ago, ScarrFxce said:

where did you buy the 2070 from?

from my country,Estonia, one of the biggest pc parts seller

What brand of GPU? Do you use Afterburner or HW iNFO monitoring software?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Just now, ScarrFxce said:

fake gpu maybe?

Definetly not

2 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

What brand of GPU? Do you use Afterburner or HW iNFO monitoring software?

Gigabyte, i used speccy

1 hour ago, Emir5678 said:

In every big game yeah for example in fortnite temps are 60-70 but feels super laggy and 100 fps

is that cpu or gpu?

can you give both?

try running a benchmark such as (i know everyone hates it but it works well at telling if something is faulty or poor silicon lottery) userbenchmark (https://www.userbenchmark.com/) and see where the cpu and gpu places on the percentile.

8 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

is that cpu or gpu?

can you give both?

try running a benchmark such as (i know everyone hates it but it works well at telling if something is faulty or poor silicon lottery) userbenchmark (https://www.userbenchmark.com/) and see where the cpu and gpu places on the percentile.

Both temps are 60-70

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/22003942

18 hours ago, Emir5678 said:

Hi

Based on your benchmark. Your CPU and SSD are underperforming. For the CPU try updating to the latest RYZEN drivers. Also go to ASrocks website and update your motherboards BIOS. As for your Kingston im really not sure. But ASrock BIOS & Ryzen drivers for CPU. If ur CPU is bottlenecking u wont be able to get anything done.

13 hours ago, theinquisitor1989 said:

Hi

Based on your benchmark. Your CPU and SSD are underperforming. For the CPU try updating to the latest RYZEN drivers. Also go to ASrocks website and update your motherboards BIOS. As for your Kingston im really not sure. But ASrock BIOS & Ryzen drivers for CPU. If ur CPU is bottlenecking u wont be able to get anything done.

Thanks, I will give it a try and will let you know, how things went.

And run a Virus Tool to check if there arent any bots or backdoors that eat up performance. Happens alot to People who dont care enough about it. I dont say you dont, but it cant hurt.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On 11/25/2019 at 8:25 AM, theinquisitor1989 said:

Hi

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/22065862 the results after updating Bios. Others components such as CPU, SSD, GPU had already newest drivers.

17 hours ago, Praesi said:

And run a Virus Tool to check if there arent any bots or backdoors that eat up performance. Happens alot to People who dont care enough about it. I dont say you dont, but it cant hurt.

I checked and everything is clean 

17 hours ago, Praesi said:

Also my PC has started to crash in every 5mins

14 hours ago, theinquisitor1989 said:

When did your PC start crashing every 5 min? Also update windows to the latest version. And please share the results.

After changing the fast boot option to off but now i have changed it back to on, now have less crashes but still pc has been crashed few times. i will update windows 10 now

Edited below,  should have looked at that userbench first... 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

On 11/25/2019 at 7:25 AM, theinquisitor1989 said:

Hi

Userbench *can* definitely help finding system flaws,  but generally it's very unreliable and not recommended. 

Kingston SSD,  especially as OS drive is a big misfortune however and should go to the nearest recycle station ASAP ;)

On 11/24/2019 at 1:13 PM, Emir5678 said:

The Kingston SSD uses most likely low quality nand technology and very low quality controllers, it is unsuitable for most high performance tasks like gaming. (there's a reason they are so cheap compared to good SSDs) 

And that benchmark is truly awful. 

Set your RAM to XMP (profile 2 usually) at 3000MHz (Ryzen need at least 3000MHz DDR4 RAM in dual channel) 

Then test again. 

Also looking at this something else might be seriously wrong with your system,  maybe PSU,  hard to say. 

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

On 11/27/2019 at 6:35 AM, theinquisitor1989 said:

When did your PC start crashing every 5 min? Also update windows to the latest version. And please share the results.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/22135019

The result after updating Bios and windows. Also im getting BSOD very often

5 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

Userbench *can* definitely help finding system flaws,  but generally it's very unreliable and not recommended. 

Kingston SSD,  especially as OS drive is a big misfortune however and should go to the nearest recycle station ASAP ;)

The Kingston SSD uses most likely low quality nand technology and very low quality controllers, it is unsuitable for most high performance tasks like gaming. (there's a reason they are so cheap compared to good SSDs) 

And that benchmark is truly awful. 

Set your RAM to XMP (profile 2 usually) at 3000MHz (Ryzen need at least 3000MHz DDR4 RAM in dual channel) 

Then test again. 

Also looking at this something else might be seriously wrong with your system,  maybe PSU,  hard to say. 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/22135245 result after changing RAM to XMP and to 3000mhz

1 hour ago, Emir5678 said:

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/22135245 result after changing RAM to XMP and to 3000mhz

So that didn't really get better...

If you look at your GPU,  that's actually ok,  like lower midfield... It's still a strong GPU and probably nothing wrong with it.

The Kingston SSD... throw it away seriously or just don't use it in this system anymore, it's trash.

Your CPU... this is curious. Not sure, maybe not seated correctly, maybe defective otherwise,  really not sure. 

And here's also why userbench is generally not good,  except maybe for finding awful Kingston drives lol :/

IMG_20191128_215914.jpg.09bd228b677e1c03acef27fef726f16a.jpg

Makes this whole test pretty useless because that's normal windows operation, and leaves us with really not much but that your CPU did "something"... 

Maybe do a Timespy or Firestrike benchmark (it's free on Steam) as that is usually a pretty conclusive test with lots of relevant data.... but do this after you bought a 3D NAND SSD  :)

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

18 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

So that didn't really get better...

If you look at your GPU,  that's actually ok,  like lower midfield... It's still a strong GPU and probably nothing wrong with it.

The Kingston SSD... throw it away seriously or just don't use it in this system anymore, it's trash.

Your CPU... this is curious. Not sure, maybe not seated correctly, maybe defective otherwise,  really not sure. 

And here's also why userbench is generally not good,  except maybe for finding awful Kingston drives lol :/

IMG_20191128_215914.jpg.09bd228b677e1c03acef27fef726f16a.jpg

Makes this whole test pretty useless because that's normal windows operation, and leaves us with really not much but that your CPU did "something"... 

Maybe do a Timespy or Firestrike benchmark (it's free on Steam) as that is usually a pretty conclusive test with lots of relevant data.... but do this after you bought a 3D NAND SSD  :)

Also my GPU and CPU usage are below 50% while playing max 60 sometimes