Steam Game Giveaway #7 Aaa Title

Honestly one of the most emotionaly distressing game moments is "sorry mario your princess is in another castle"

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

When i played Pokemon for 10 hours straight, and the battery died...

and i didn't save the game...

Final Fantasy X when Tidus has to go :'(

Bioshock Infinite for sure. Most insanely emotional ending I've ever seen in my entire gaming life. The moment her finger got cut off sent a shiver through my entire body.

I'd have to say kingdom hearts 358/2 days.

so in 358/2 days after getting you closer and closer to this person,xion,who embodies the way that sora remembers kairi,they have her run away,attack those close to her,be forgotten by those close to her,and then be remembered by one of those close to her (moments before disappearing);made me cry.

the other games in the series, like re:coded and 3D, also evoke strong feelings,but the former does not leave as much of an impact as 358/2 days,while the latter I  haven't  played yet .

I'd say that anybody who hasn't played this series should play it.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Journey - such a beautiful ending, the ending is wanting to give life back to the land that the dragon destroyed. So good, sadly, PS3 title only. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

haven't get to play a lot of games but for me it's

When there is no more ezio ...

SPOILLER

Also , jackie from sleeping dogs died which is kind of sad , for me at least.

Metal Gear Solid 4 microwave room.

Trough the entire Metal Gear series seeing snake just struggling trough that room, with only using psyche and will power. All of the previous gruesome tortures scenes just showed how bad ass he was, but that one single scene in the microwave hall just showed that snake's age is really starting to catch up upon him on such a legendary hero. Seeing him crawling inch by inch in pain was probably the hardest time I had in a video game.

Yeezus was the best album of all time

When Alice falls into the lake -Alan Wake

I was grabbing as my screen to get her back :'(

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Metal Gear Solid 3 ending,

SPOILERS:

When Big Boss leaves the patriot gun and flowers at The boss's grave and salutes her :( and you can even press R1 and see that Big boss has tears in his eyes.. The whole MGS series has so many emotional moments..so good!

Steam: gray_fox_br

have you heard of steam? XD

Lol, yeah I have, I just don't have the money for steam games ATM.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

In Crysis 2 in the beginning 

Prophet shoots himself cause he got infected

I got so sad.

Intel Core i5 4670k,ASUS B85-MG,4GB Vengeance,Gigabyte 7950,Cooler Master Elite 430 Black,Cooler Master 600 Silent Pro

Red dead redemption :

The end. it was pretty sad and yeah, i won't spoil ;)

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

When I got my first kill in LoL xD

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

On Sleeping Dogs when Wei Shen got tortured etc.. I thought they would cut his legs off. But then he stands up and kills 500000000000000000000000 more people...

For me...In Assassin's Creed III, When Connor's mother burned to death. He saw he's mother's death on his own eyes. And he can't do anything. I realized that it really hurts to lost a mother.  :(

post-15567-0-90377900-1367158533.png

post-15567-0-90377900-1367158533.png

The most excited i got about/from a game was portal 2. I just loved the original and when 2 came out i was just filled with excitment . I stayed up 36 hours straight playing the campaign and coop straight through.  

When i played Pokemon for 10 hours straight, and the battery died...

and i didn't save the game...

Dude my silver version with 500 hours of gameplay on it dies last month, I was super angry for like 3 days.(NOT AN ENTRY)

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

The most emotional experience was with  Far Cry 3, when Vaas died I was really happy because I got my revenge but I became really sad when I realized that with Vaas dead the game got really boring. I became frustrated that the game began to repeat itself and the new enemy isn't as intriguing as Vaas. Anyways overall fun open world game just wish there was more stuff to do than just shoot and burn trees or grass. 

The most emotional experience was with  Far Cry 3, when Vaas died I was really happy because I got my revenge but I became really sad when I realized that with Vaas dead the game got really boring. I became frustrated that the game began to repeat itself and the new enemy isn't as intriguing as Vaas. Anyways overall fun open world game just wish there was more stuff to do than just shoot and burn trees or grass.

right? I finished the story and got all the radio towers and camps taken, now the most exciting thing to do is hunt leopards

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

right? I finished the story and got all the radio towers and camps taken, now the most exciting thing to do is hunt leopards

I know and there is no more enemies to take down, I mean I finished almost all the Wanted Dead side mission. :\ Also the ending it may piss off people if they choose not to save their friends because you worked up to become a perfect jungle warrior and this is how you die and end off the game... :\ 

Lots of emotional moments in games... Many of which are among my favourites. The Longest Journey, Dreamfall, The Mass Effects, Dragon Age: Origins...

But Syberia gets my ultimate vote. Not because of a particular moment per se, but because the entire game reeks of emotion, the kind of oppressive 'feels' you get from deeply sympathizing with a character from beginning to end.

You play as an attorney coming to a sleepy French village to close a takeover deal of a clockwork automaton factory. When you get there, you learn that the factory's owner is dead, and the heir, Hans Voralberg, is missing. (and you get the impression he is often 'missing') You learn that Hans is the previous owner's brother, and has since a very young age been chasing a fool's dream of finding live mammoths. Kate Walker (the protagonist) finds his steampunk train and decides to follow his trail into Russia. After incredible effort, she finds him. He is old, withered and senile, but this one dream is what is keeping him alive, keeping him going. He has built a majestic clockwork steam train, to take him to Syberia, and Kate decides, that instead of hounding this poor man for his signature, she takes pity on the old man and joins him on his adventure. Without any friends (being the village idiot) he is bound to perish trekking across frigid Russia alone, so the protagonist shows heart and takes him under his wing.

Throughout the game, you keep questioning (and often it seems certain) whether this man is a crazy fool or not, if this is a fool's errand,if you will end up dead with him in some snow pit in Syberia. He tells you of his childhood and why the mammoths mean so much to him, all the while the train is stopping at amazing steampunk locations.

I just had such a connection with both the protagonist and the sidekick in Syberia, it's hard to imagine any game ever filling me with such emotion.

Once more for Hans.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The most emotionally impacting game that I remember is MGS1, when you are fighting Psychomantis. You had to unplug the playstation controller from the player 1 slot and plug it into the player 2 slot in order to actually hurt him. When it first came up wanting me to do it, I was like wtf is this?Then when I actually tried it an it worked, it freaked the hell outta me. I turned off my playstaion and didn't play for a week. That part still freaks me out.

Emotionally scarred.

C9 had a few death moments in the story line :(