Steam Game Giveaway #7 Aaa Title

Hitman Absolution is $50 on Steam.

Hitman-Absolution-Review.jpg

I finished this game myself a few months ago and it was SWEEEET. I had to share my experiences so I bought a copy to give to one of you guys (I think this is my 7th game giveaway, I've lost track).

Comment on this post to enter. And to keep the topic interesting, discuss the most emotionally impacting experience from a game.

READERS BEWARE OF SPOILERS

For me it would have to be in Assassins Creed 2 when Ezio directly addresses Desmond. The game certainly wasn't the best I've played, but that moment made my hairs stand up.

UPDATE: 

I've chosen a junior member for this one, congrats to user "No One Puts A Real Name" and welcome to the forums. It's a shame that rig of yours wont allow you to play the game at its full potential, but maybe this can encourage you to do an update and tell us about it!

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

HL2: Ep 2 when Ellis died takes the cake for me. I cried for several days.

All the Mass Effect and Bioshock games some of the best i've ever played

I think personally, my most emotional part in a game was in MGS2: SoL when

Otacon's sister dies :'(

First time i ever cried at a game.

Also, Mordin's death in ME3. "I am the very model of a scientist salarian"

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Killing Paarthurnax in Skyrim, I really didn't want to do it, and I regret it, probably should use the magic of console commands to rectify my problem :(

I should also add, I own this game already, so if I do win, give it to someone else.

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

When I didn't hear JC Denton say "A bomb" I cried.

he only says that if you disarm the bomb

Super Hexagon is amazing. If you reach the ending you are amazing.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Batman Arkham City... The joker could have survived, but his actions led to him being killed.

most emotional? dayz, i know... sounds wierd
but the first time i did play it i had seen frankieonpcin1080p videos about dayz so i managed to stay alive for around two hours until i did decide to go into Cherno. so i was going around looting adnd this, but when i came to the bar rigth next to the church i did meet a bandit, i meet him while i was looting, he did come slowly aroun the corner starting shooting  (luckily for me he did not know e was failing totaly and was shooting rith in the wall lol :D)  so i did loos almost 5000 blood but i managed to shoot him... this was my first moment with real action in the game, i was shaking because of the happines of getting a m16 holo, andscared of that i culd have died, and that he did suprise me as fuck. 
well... this is my most emotional moment that is first popping up in my mind. 

else that that i gess it was when my brother deleted my save in skyrim, i had been playing it 230 hours on that one save... idk if the last one ounts because of that its not ingame...

aaaaaand ending of fallout 3... i wanted just sooo much to be going around after i was done with rescuing the waterfilther thingey house... project purithy i think it was called. you remember? i dont, tell me <3

Journey made me cry towards the end. I had one person who helped me out from the start and he/she stuck with me until the end of the game. It was obvious that they had played it before but I really didn't know what I was doing but he/she was just so patient and willing to help me out. It was so different from every other game I've played. The music from that game probably also contributed to my over-emotional-ness.

i5 3570k @ 4.1ghz -- Hyper 212 Evo -- NVIDIA GTX670 -- 8gb RAM -- 128gb Samsung 830 -- 256gb Samsung 830 -- 2TB Seagate 7200rpm -- Phantom 410 -- Leopold TKL Brown Switches -- Logitech G600

The most emotionally impacted in a game that I have been, was when Gat died in Saints Row 3 

I loved every moment of walking around and experiencing the world of bioshock infinite. 

with the walking dead game from telltale studios coming in behind

When eli vance died in half life 2 episode 2

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I'm not entering because as a mod I can't but if you've played MoH (2011) - The bit at the end with Rabbit :(

Mass effect 2 was deferentially my favorite game in terms of being emotional and having a great story.

I can't really answer your question since I only have one AAA title (got it as a promo), borderlands 2, and I haven't finished playing it yet.

I really need to get some more games :(

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I can't really answer your question since I only have one AAA title (got it as a promo), borderlands 2, and I haven't finished playing it yet.

I really need to get some more games :(

have you heard of steam? XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

-SPOILER ALERT-

The recent Bioshock Infinite! When Elizabeth sacrificed herself to make sure Booker doesn't get killed by the Songbird it was really sad esp with the slow-mo moment when she was taken away while trying to reach out to you.

'DON'T TAKE MY ELIZABETH YOU BIRD OF A BISH!'

This is a sweet giveaway! Thanks heineygoat! Love the Hitman series because I like games that require stealth like Metal Gear Solid! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

In Fallout 3

When you find out that you have to sacrifice the hero (yourself) or a friend to save the water processing plant

in CoD5 World at War

When you plant the USSR flag on the Reich Stag in Berlin & die doing so

http://youtu.be/6tw2ljRmHpA?t=28s

Going to have to agree with most people in here. The Mass Effect Series does a pretty good job @ getting you emotionally invested, due to having to make decisions that effect your future and building relationships!

Hmm, maybe a couple of times in bioshock infinite. But thats about it