Is this laptop worth the price? (Lenovo Thinkpad E595)

Hey y'all, 

I watched Linus's video on the Lenovo Flex this morning, and also happened to be in the market for a budget laptop. I started looking around and found the ThinkPad E595 with a Ryzen 7 3700U for only about $580 dollars. This seemed like a great deal to me with all of its features (15.6 in IPS screen, 8gb ram, etc). I was wondering if the deal is actually as good as I made it out to be. It seems to be a huge upgrade from the Flex shown in Linus's video. I can't find too many reviews for it so I'm not sure about the quality of the product. Any input on it would greatly appreciated. If you happen to own the laptop that would be a cool bonus!

Here is the link to the amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-20NF0018US-Ryzen-3700U-15-6In/dp/B07SH7JDJL/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=Lenovo+20NF0018US+TS+Tp+E595+AMD+Ryze&qid=1573956429&s=electronics&sr=1-1-fkmr0

Also another concern I have is about storage expand-ability, If anyone knows anything about if I can expand it without an external drive that would be great information.

Thanks everyone,

-Earn

It's a good model, despite consumer grade it's above average for a consumer grade model

Use this link to buy if you're located in US for discounts:

https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/beneplaceoffer/laptops/c/LAPTOPS

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128