Best case around 80$ ?

claudinho7

Hey im looking for a good case around 60-100$ price range that has great airflow and great cable manangement options, don't really care about rgb, if it comes with 3 good front fans even better.

I'm trying to find a case that has front mesh and side panel intake holes so i could in theory have 3 intake fans in the front and my watercooler radiator on the side plus 2 top exhaust and back exhaust. But i cant really find a case that does both front and side. Any ideas? 

Im curently stuck between the NZXT 500/510 and Fractal Meshify C(tho it seems smaller) or that Lianli o11 that has side holes but nothing in the front(and its way more expensive)

It has to be full atx and give me enough room for a 3fan GPU

Can vouch for the quality of the Meshify C. Not sure what you mean by side intake holes, but you could easily put your intake fans on the front and rad on the top. The case is great for airflow and cable management was super easy, despite the fact that I bought the smaller version. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  |  Cooler: Cryorig H7  |  Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar  |  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini  |  RAM: Team Vulcan 16GB  3000MHz  |  GPU: EVGA 1070ti Gaming (Kraken G12 Watercooled) |  PSU: Corsair TXM650  |  Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB + WD Blue M.2 500GB  |  Network Card: Asus PCE-AC56  |  Monitor: Acer Nitro VG270U  |  Audio: Sennheiser HD6XX + Schiit Fulla 2

Laptop:

Lenovo s540:  CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U  |  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz  |  GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8  |  Storage: 256GB NVME SSD

Other builds:

Spoiler

Workstation 1:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X  |  Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Rev 2  |  Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro  |  Case: Corsair Crystal 570X  |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz  |  GPU: Nvidia Quadro P5000  |  PSU: Corsair TXM750  |  Storage 1: WD Green 120GB  |  Storage 2: WD Blue 1TB  |  Storage 3: Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  Monitor: LG 27UD68

NZXT H500 and Meshify C have fan slots in the front, back and top.

Lianli O11 Dynamic has fan slots on the side, bottom and top.

Meshify C is a great case, but has limited space for graphics card, especially if you want to put a radiator in the front.
NZXT H500 has bit more space for graphics card, but it has worse support for cooling – only 2 fan slots in the front and only 1 slot at the top.

O11 is great case, but expensive. Has great watercooling support, mediocre air cooling support

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

1 hour ago, Quadriplegic said:

NZXT H500 and Meshify C have fan slots in the front, back and top.

Lianli O11 Dynamic has fan slots on the side, bottom and top.

Meshify C is a great case, but has limited space for graphics card, especially if you want to put a radiator in the front.
NZXT H500 has bit more space for graphics card, but it has worse support for cooling – only 2 fan slots in the front and only 1 slot at the top.

O11 is great case, but expensive. Has great watercooling support, mediocre air cooling support

so what other options do i have around this price range that would give me more space and good cooling? 

P400A is extremely good for the price.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

^-^

On 11/14/2019 at 7:59 AM, claudinho7 said:

I'm trying to find a case that has front mesh and side panel intake holes so i could in theory have 3 intake fans in the front and my watercooler radiator on the side plus 2 top exhaust and back exhaust. But i cant really find a case that does both front and side. Any ideas? 

Lian Li PC-O11 Air, but it's over your price range. 

Around or under $60 USD

Fractal Design Focus G 

Phanteks P350x, P300

Cougar MX330 

Cooler Master Master Box 5, K500, MB500, MB510L, MB511, MB511 RGB (has gone up to $80), NR600

Corsair SPEC-04

Rosewill Spectra C100

Thermaltake Versa J24 Tempered Glass

Metallic Gear Neo Air

Around $100

Fractal Design Meshify C

Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Silverstone RL06 

Coolermaster H500

Lian Li PC-O11 Air (beware restrictive dust filter)

Corsair 220T, 275R Airflow

Thermaltake Commander C31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Lian Li PC-O11 Air, but it's over your price range. 

Around or under $60 USD

Fractal Design Focus G 

Phanteks P350x, P300

Cougar MX330 

Cooler Master Master Box 5, K500, MB500, MB510L, MB511, MB511 RGB (has gone up to $80), NR600

Corsair SPEC-04

Rosewill Spectra C100

Thermaltake Versa J24 Tempered Glass

Metallic Gear Neo Air

Around $100

Fractal Design Meshify C

Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Silverstone RL06 

Coolermaster H500

Lian Li PC-O11 Air (beware restrictive dust filter)

Corsair 220T, 275R Airflow

Thermaltake Commander C31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

im in uk so im ok with spending about 80-100

USD and i will wait for black firday and hope i can grab some juicy discounts. What would be the best when it comes to airflow and cable management? I will have a 5700xt/ 2070 super 3fans so need space for that plus the cpu watercooler radiator. Mashify C from what i see there is not much space and nzxt lacks that front mesh for very good airflow. And what else is around this price range most of them only has room for 1 top exhaust

Just now, claudinho7 said:

And what else is around this price range most of them only has room for 1 top exhaust

All the cases I've listed except the P300 can hold at least two top fans. If you're using a triple fan card and a front mounted rad, Omit the Meshify C and the 220T since thy would not be able to hold the rad at the front and the GPU. 

Airflow wise they will all be about the same, and cable management has been designed to be trivial in almost all of these cases (Some cases like the RL06, SPEC-O4, Focus G and MX330 will require more effort, but can still be done). My suggestion is to pick the one you like the most aesthetically, because any of these cases would be good for your system. :) Personally I'd go with either the MB511 or the P400A

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

All the cases I've listed except the P300 can hold at least two top fans. If you're using a triple fan card and a front mounted rad, Omit the Meshify C and the 220T since thy would not be able to hold the rad at the front and the GPU. 

Airflow wise they will all be about the same, and cable management has been designed to be trivial in almost all of these cases (Some cases like the RL06, SPEC-O4, Focus G and MX330 will require more effort, but can still be done). My suggestion is to pick the one you like the most aesthetically, because any of these cases would be good for your system. :) Personally I'd go with either the MB511 or the P400A

After looking and looking and looking i hope i will find a good price for the lian li PC-O11 Air on black friday, curently in uk is 115£ if i wait a few days for delivery. Removing the front filter while i play and having it back in while not wont be a problem i guess and having the nzxt 240m watercooler radiator on the side, 3 intake in front, 3 intake down, 1 exhaust back and 2 exhaust up would make a huge air spin in the case. The gpu should be cool af having direct air coming in from the bottom, clean air mixed with warm air from the radator going towards the cpu area but being watercooled wont affect it much, and 3 fans in that corner for exhaust should keep in all cool.

14 hours ago, claudinho7 said:

3 intake in front, 3 intake down, 1 exhaust back and 2 exhaust up would make a huge air spin in the case.

If you're using two top fans as exhaust, you could use the top filter in the front instead. Nothing wrong with the rest of the filters since they're the same on the O11D, but the front was added later, and was of notably more restrictive materials