My pc keeps bootlooping and I have no idea why

jefire411

So I bought a used RX 580 about 2 weeks ago and used DDU to uninstall my GT 1030 drivers, but tt would still sometimes show artifacts watching videos, playing games, and even web browsing. After I ran DDU a second me it stopped doing that but sometimes it still randomly decides to not give a display to my monitor. Recently I'm dealing with the issue that it bootloops when I want to turn it on. It won't give a display but the lights on the mobo and gpu will light app, the HDD and fans will spin up, also my boot drive is on an ssd. Then it shuts down and starts again. I'm not sure if the gpu is to blame or not, I'll try to get a video soon

Can you use the 580 in another system? If you put the 1030 back in, hows it acting?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

Can you use the 580 in another system? If you put the 1030 back in, hows it acting?

OK I did that and it booted normally. After installing the 580 inside again, it also booted normally  o_o

I'll see tomorrow if I get the same problem...