6W TDP. Only goes above 6W for about 10 secs.

I have an Intel Pentium N4200, my laptop doesnt have anything in bios so i cant disable this thing. I tried throttle stop to increase it but it doesnt work. The problem isnt with heat.I tried disabling BD PROCHOT, SpeedStep and C1E. Nothing changes. If i alt tab out and get back in to any game it increases to 12W again but stays there for about 10secs. There is no problem with heat. What can i do?

TDPBS.JPG

You are in luck, you got an Apollo Lake processor. This guide should work, however there is always a risk and you should do this with your own conscience

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Its does the same thing that throttle stop does. It just uses RWE and makes things more complicated.

1 minute ago, boopboop69 said:

Its does the same thing that throttle stop does. It just uses RWE and makes things more complicated.

Thats your only other bet. ThrottleStop did not work for me while I managed to change TDP with RWE. Its up to you to try it out.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I have tried everything including RWE, thats why im posting on a forum, to get more answers to this thing that happens.

• 4 months later...
On 11/12/2019 at 1:50 PM, boopboop69 said:

I have tried everything including RWE, thats why im posting on a forum, to get more answers to this thing that happens.

Bro what laptop do you have. i have acer aspire 3 and i have the same proplem nothing werks for me.