Anker 8200 DPI gaming mouse

Mao_Zedong

To start I have had this mouse for around 3 months. Second, a disclaimer: this is the first gaming mouse I have used, I have used a few since, but not for over an hour each.

BUILD QUALITY 7/10

It is mostly good, but the foam that holds the weights in place comes out easyly when you pull out weights, but most people don't do that very often.

DESIGN 8/10

It looks good, but the sides are a glossy black plastic and attract fingerprints VERY easyly which is a problem for me because my hands sweat and make it look bad. The main top area is a nice almost soft touch plastic. It has a light up scroll wheel, and logo on the back. The scroll wheel is always a blue, but the logo is customizable to whatever color you want.

COMFORT 10/10

When I fist held this mouse, it was shocking how comfterble it was, I have not held a mouse that has come even close! Now when I hold it, it feel I like it was custom made for me. I used a deathadder, and it was ok, but not quite as good as this. I can not explain with words how comfortable this is.

BUTTONS 10/10

The buttons on this are great, I just use the 3 on the left side. They are completely customizable to macros, or even switching windows. There is a profile button on the bottom for people who share a mouse (like me) or want different buttons for work and play.

VALUE 10/10

For all it brings, it is an insane value. It is around $40 right now, but I got it when it was at $35.

OVERALL 9/10 or 45/50

I would recommend this to anybody that doesn't have 3 780s or so. For under $50, it is incredible. If you want to buy this mouse now, here is the link for amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Precision-Programmable-Buttons-Cartridges-Switches/dp/B00AAQRNQ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391707836&sr=8-1&keywords=anker+8000

nice and short review. :)

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

pics?

seems like a great mouse

will try if i can get my hands on it

and what does having 3 780's got to do with anything?

people with 3 780 have money for a better mouse. but this mouse is for people with a little less money considering the price of 50$

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

pics?

seems like a great mouse

will try if i can get my hands on it

and what does having 3 780's got to do with anything?

I meant if you have a $5k build you will want something nicer,but for most people it is fine. I can't personally take any good photos right now, but look on amazon and you will find a few good ones.

I meant if you have a $5k build you will want something nicer,but for most people it is fine. I can't personally take any good photos right now, but look on amazon and you will find a few good ones.

You do have a 512 GB SSD though :)

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

people with 3 780 have money for a better mouse. but this mouse is for people with a little less money considering the price of 50$

ok i get it but i dont know if that applies to mice though

IMO almost all of them are garbage and i dont think u need it to be expensive for it to be in the top mice

and cause u didnt say 780 Ti's i thought there was a specific reason xD

ok i get it but i dont know if that applies to mice though

IMO almost all of them are garbage and i dont think u need it to be expensive for it to be in the top mice

and cause u didnt say 780 Ti's i thought there was a specific reason xD

I said 780, not 780 ti, because who has 3 780 tis? Probably around 4 people. Yes it doesn't need to cost more to be good, but a $100 mouse and $10 mouse are very far apart is quality 99% of the time.

• 3 months later...

the biggest difference between mice is the sensor.

i wouldn't trust a cheap 8200 DPI mouse...

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

Seems like a steal, even in comparison to my go-to (Steelseries Rival). The sensor also looks nice. How's it hold up for you in games?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Seems like a steal, even in comparison to my go-to (Steelseries Rival). The sensor also looks nice. How's it hold up for you in games?

i haven't had any problems with it, but it is the only decent mouse i have. the three buttons are nice, with more its harder to hit the right one, and with way more (like the naga) its doesn't feel as good. the noyl problems is that the sides are glossy plastic, so the get a little sweaty. other than that, i haven't had any problems with it.

i haven't had any problems with it, but it is the only decent mouse i have. the three buttons are nice, with more its harder to hit the right one, and with way more (like the naga) its doesn't feel as good. the noyl problems is that the sides are glossy plastic, so the get a little sweaty. other than that, i haven't had any problems with it.

Sweet. Sounds like a recommened to any friends wanting an affordable gaming mouse.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Funny that, I used this mouse for about a week before Christmas before returning it to Amazon because it was utter crap. The buttons got stuck, the base came apart, the plastic cover on the optical sensor was cracked, and the supplied weights that fit into the underside were rusty. In my experience it was cheap, weak, and I suspect second-hand despite being advertised as new.

Not only that, but it's a generic mouse model that gets rebranded and sold under various names. The one I bought was by 'Tecknet', but look at the pics of each, it's the exact same damn mouse: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CSTJIWM/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hate to be the one to ruin this product for anybody considering it, but trust me, I've done you a favour. :P

Funny that, I used this mouse for about a week before Christmas before returning it to Amazon because it was utter crap. The buttons got stuck, the base came apart, the plastic cover on the optical sensor was cracked, and the supplied weights that fit into the underside were rusty. In my experience it was cheap, weak, and I suspect second-hand despite being advertised as new.

Not only that, but it's a generic mouse model that gets rebranded and sold under various names. The one I bought was by 'Tecknet', but look at the pics of each, it's the exact same damn mouse: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CSTJIWM/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hate to be the one to ruin this product for anybody considering it, but trust me, I've done you a favour. :P

i have had the mouse for around 8 months now, and i have had no problems. is it a generic mouse? yes. is that bad? partly. anker is known for having an AMAZING warenty, so that puts it a step above other versions of it.

• 10 months later...

i have this mouse, after 8 months the scroll wheel started to make weird sounds and the left click was very.. moveable.

I did not abuse this mouse.

i have this mouse, after 8 months the scroll wheel started to make weird sounds and the left click was very.. moveable.

I did not abuse this mouse.

FYI this post was almost a year ago. My mouse it still perfectly fine, though I don't use it anymore (I have a logitech g602).