Recommended Mainboard for Ryzen 5 3600

Hi,

i want to upgrade my rig to a Ryzen5 3600 and need a new Mainboard. I am looking for something in the 150€/170$ price segment. I was thinking of the MSI Gaming Plus MAX as it supports 2 M2 and has a lot of USB Ports. But i read that MSI is not recommended. Can someone give me some recommendations. Rest of the build with new and already owned parts (Case, PSU, CPU Cooler) currently looks like this: 

MSI is said to have the best boards in the B450 line. My B450-A Pro has been great, low temps and stable even before the ABBA BIOS failure.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

mine is pretty good for the 2600x that i have  :) never saw high temps at all. im probably going to be putting a 3950x in it :D 

PC: 
MSI B450 gaming pro carbon ac              (motherboard)      |    (Gpu)             ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G

ryzen 7 5800X3D                                          (cpu)                |    (Monitor)        2560x1440 144hz (lg 32gk650f)
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB           (cpu cooler)         |     (Psu)             seasonic focus plus gold 850w
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB    (PCcase)              |    (Memory)       Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (16x2) DDR4 @ 3.600MHz

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum                       (keyboard)            |    (mouse)         Razer Viper Ultimate

15 hours ago, homeap5 said:

Asrock fatal1ty is nice imo. If you like Asrock of course.

Indeed. What's not to like? They put out solid boards consistently with out you needing to break the bank to get one.

7 minutes ago, SliceT said:

Indeed. What's not to like? They put out solid boards consistently with out you needing to break the bank to get one.

But their bioses are not the best. Last time I wanted to set single sata port as hotplug and the only option I had was disable and enable for all ports. And for older Ryzens temperature reading is messed up - bios shows temp without  offset, but qfan settings are based on correct values. So messed up.