ASRock X570 Taichi

I was wondering if the AsRock X570 Taichi has enough USB 2 headers for using a NZXT X72 in a NZXT H710I I ordered a USB hub but it hasn't arrived yet, i'm just not sure if I even needed it in the first place. 

If you look at their product spec page (link below,) it says that there are two USB 2.0 headers, so you will probably be fine.  Only thing that might require more headers would be extra RGB components, etc since a lot of those require the same header.  I had a similar issue on a different MB; however, I got around it with a Commander Pro from Corsair.  If you want to add things that might take more than those 2 headers in the future, you may want to just hold onto the hub you ordered.

1 minute ago, JB25304 said:

If you look at their product spec page (link below,) it says that there are two USB 2.0 headers, so you will probably be fine.  Only thing that might require more headers would be extra RGB components, etc since a lot of those require the same header.  I had a similar issue on a different MB; however, I got around it with a Commander Pro from Corsair.  If you want to add things that might take more than those 2 headers in the future, you may want to just hold onto the hub you ordered.

I don't have any other rgb stuff besides what's included with the case and the one for the Infinity Mirror on the CPU Block, i'll take a look again.

Just now, Beastly710 said:

I don't have any other rgb stuff besides what's included with the case and the one for the Infinity Mirror on the CPU Block, i'll take a look again.

That sounds like a good plan.  If you do return it and find out you need it later, you can always buy one later then.  

Well I have a NZXT USB hub coming in the mail hopefully Monday so worse case i'll have to wait a little longer. 

1 hour ago, Beastly710 said:

Bbbbuuuttt, it's been proven that RGB improves overall speed of a computer by at least 20%!!! ?? 

Are you building a completely new rig? Do let us know how it goes....

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

18 minutes ago, GamerDude said:

Bbbbuuuttt, it's been proven that RGB improves overall speed of a computer by at least 20%!!! ?? 

Are you building a completely new rig? Do let us know how it goes....

I'm building a completely new rig, i turned it on and all the fans spin and nothing is hitting any fans or anything. 

I just need to format my drives and install windows now, and fix my power button for my H710I So it actually works, and I need one 2.0 header for my NZXT Kraken Cpu Cooler.

22 minutes ago, Beastly710 said:

I'm building a completely new rig, i turned it on and all the fans spin and nothing is hitting any fans or anything. 

I just need to format my drives and install windows now, and fix my power button for my H710I So it actually works, and I need one 2.0 header for my NZXT Kraken Cpu Cooler.

That's a nice case, I had looked at NZXT cases but needed one for eATX mobo, so I went with the CM H500M. What parts are you getting?  I did look at the X72 myself but went with a Tt Water 3.0 360 AIO. I think it's quite prudent of you to go with no or minimal RGB as the additional wires for RGB and ARGB can be quite a handful......learnt this the hard way. Anyway, hope the build goes smoothly for you....?

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

23 minutes ago, GamerDude said:

That's a nice case, I had looked at NZXT cases but needed one for eATX mobo, so I went with the CM H500M. What parts are you getting?  I did look at the X72 myself but went with a Tt Water 3.0 360 AIO. I think it's quite prudent of you to go with no or minimal RGB as the additional wires for RGB and ARGB can be quite a handful......learnt this the hard way. Anyway, hope the build goes smoothly for you....?

Yeah I went with the x72 I just need to wire it all up, install basic drivers, format drives and get windows on there.