Dead Gpu in SLI?

So i was playing Dying Light when the game crasht and my pc freezed the gpu fan starts spinning at max and start smelling like burnt plastic so i killt the power and restated the pc.

Now my first gpu dosn't give me a display output only my second dose and i have other symptoms

Resolution was at 640x480 and gpu driver was not recognized so i installt it again no luck so i installt it new, now i got full 3440x1440 again drive is recognized.

1)First card: No Output but lights on and all fans turns, shows up in bios and anywhere else

2)Second card: Output and lights are working but only 1 fan is turns dosn't show up in bios or anywhere else only thermal in bios is showing

3)Sli bridghe dosn't light up anymore

4)No Sli in nvidia control panel

I didnt overclock anything all with default settings what should i do, is one of my gpus dead? How can this happen?

thanks for any help

My Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6950X
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 *2  SLI
SSD: Samsung 970 Pro NVMe PCIe M.2 1TB (Boot)

SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB (Games)
RAM: Kingston HyperX 3000 C15 4x16GB
MBD: Asus RAMPAGE V EDITION 10

PSU: be quit! Dark Power Pro 1000W

Screen:Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q

20191101_231148.jpg

20191103_020513.jpg

20191103_020538.jpg

20191103_023327.jpg

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

If you smelt burning plastic when the PC froze you really, really shouldn't be doing stress tests or trying to figure out what's wrong with it.

Do a visual inspection and make sure it's even safe to turn on, for the rest of the hardware and for you and possibly your house.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I unplugged it now everything inside looks fine no damage and it smelled only in the 5 sec it was frozen how should i proceed? 

Test each card individually one at a time. The one without an output is probably dead. A burnt vrm maybe! If it happened with you having no overclock on it, it can be manufacturing defect and maybe you can still claim warranty!

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

Thanks hopefully i can send it back warranty is 3 years and i bought it on the 04.10.2016 so tomorrow is exact 3 years how convenient ??

Today i tested it it seems that the first card is dead so i removed it and will send it to asus.

So now i was playing for around 20 min everthings fin but now my second card died the same way?

Cant use warranty because Amazon gives only 2 years so a tryed again if i can fix it.

so now i get error 99 i think it more likely that my mobo is dead i found a transistor that was slightly tilted near the 3 pcie.

i unplugged every unnecessary things used the second bios stills error 99.(i hope that is the same as flash first bios)

it only boots with my old 750ti.(so mobo not dead?)

without any card it says D6 so at least it recognizes the cards

I read online that it can happen to get error 99 when you dosnt have a keyboard plugged in but my keyboard has 2 usb so maybe thats a problem. 

any suggestions what else i can do? 

i dont want to put new cards in until i know what's broken or if i even need new cards.

(sill needs to test cards in other mobo)