Blue & White Shinobi Case [repost]

dOug

Again, thanks everyone for the kind comments!

Too bad there aren't any white motherboards. Would've loved it in a white version of that chassi.

I thought it needed some more white accents. I've since sleeved the front panel cables in white which helps a little. I'll try to get some new pictures taken sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

could someone tell me what motherboard that is?

love it, very clean build - love what you've done with the H60 by removing the logo, really makes the cpu-block becoming stealthy!

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD
Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2012

Very elegant. Cookie for you.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

As Windspeed has said, one of my favorite builds is back. Looks great as always!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

clean Build looking sharp

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

could someone tell me what motherboard that is?

It's old and nothing special but has worked great. ASUS P7P55D

clean Build looking sharp

As Windspeed has said, one of my favorite builds is back. Looks great as always!

Very elegant. Cookie for you.

love it, very clean build - love what you've done with the H60 by removing the logo, really makes the cpu-block becoming stealthy!

Thanks again for the nice comments.

It's old and nothing special but has worked great. ASUS P7P55D

oooh ok looks awesome with the light blue on it, is that custom or something? is there a z77 with the same colours?

oooh ok looks awesome with the light blue on it, is that custom or something? is there a z77 with the same colours?

Nothing custom with the motherboard. Just removed a couple stickers. The standard Asus product line still has the same basic color scheme. Look at the ASUS P8Z77. There a few different versions.

Nothing custom with the motherboard. Just removed a couple stickers. The standard Asus product line still has the same basic color scheme. This board on Newegg is similar http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131837. There a few different versions.

so the actual motheboard is light blue? or do the photos make it look like that, cos im thinking about doing same colour scheme

so the actual motheboard is light blue? or do the photos make it look like that, cos im thinking about doing same colour scheme

There are two shades of blue. PCI slots are light blue. Try Google for some good views of the motherboard alone.

Really nice

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

• 2 months later...

What was used as the sleeved cables? I see that there are not sleeved cables coming out of the powers supply, but sleeved cables are going into the components. I would like to do something like this!

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

What was used as the sleeved cables? I see that there are not sleeved cables coming out of the powers supply, but sleeved cables are going into the components. I would like to do something like this!

It appears to be paracord.  Granted, I'm not wearing my contacts right now so I can't be positive lol.

Great looking build OP!

It appears to be paracord.  Granted, I'm not wearing my contacts right now so I can't be positive lol.

Great looking build OP!

Hey guys - thanks for the recent comments.  The sleeving is MDPC and I sleeved extensions.  That's why you see the original PSU cables.

Has anyone noticed I mounted the hard drives backwards?  Helps it look more clean.

Looks nice

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Hey guys - thanks for the recent comments.  The sleeving is MDPC and I sleeved extensions.  That's why you see the original PSU cables.

Has anyone noticed I mounted the hard drives backwards?  Helps it look more clean.

Oh wow, I couldn't have been more wrong lol.  Last time I try to identify sleeving while blind :p

• 4 weeks later...

Would've been cool to see custom stickers like Snef did

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

wow, great build. I guess you really don't need the highest end most expensive parts to have an amazing build, Great Job

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

• 1 month later...

What material did you use to cover hdds. ssd, and psu? BTW awesome build.

Current Build: CPU: AMD Athlon X4 760K @ 4.0 GHz Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X Extreme4+ RAM 2 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Storage: 1 TB and 500 GB Segate Barracuda HDDs GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 760 Case: NZXT Source 210 PSU: Corsair CX 600W