Are there any SEA servers for Friday the 13th game?

Go to solution Solved by Shammikit,

If anyone else had this issue, i bought the game for me and my friend. we played for several days and i can confirm there's a gud number of players and matchmaking dont take long to put u in a lobby.

The game is currently on sale on steam for 50% off, thought it was a gud deal to buy and play with a friend of mine, but we want to make sure if there are populated servers on the southeast asia region. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks

6 hours ago, Shammikit said:

The game is currently on sale on steam for 50% off

First of all, you're overpaying for the game. It hits $3.99 to $5.99 every month of the year.

thought it was a gud deal to buy

That thought is broken.

we want to make sure if there are populated servers on the southeast asia region. Can anyone confirm this?

Nope, no servers over there. Steam Discussion Asia

However, this might mean there is now... Steam Discussion Asia 2

And here are multiple threads that might help you confirm it... Steam Discussion Asia Threads

56 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

First of all, you're overpaying for the game. It hits $3.99 to $5.99 every month of the year.

I had a close eye on this game for a while, it usually goes for $8 on steam. Now its $4, the cheapest i have seen.

1 hour ago, Shammikit said:

I had a close eye on this game for a while, it usually goes for $8 on steam. Now its $4, the cheapest i have seen.

Yes, $4 is when you want to get it. But you just said the current sale is 50% off, which is what it shows where I am...

frii22.png.jpg.735d1473f68a289844a19a2f0237c7bd.jpg

Where are you seeing it for $4?

31 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

Yes, $4 is when you want to get it. But you just said the current sale is 50% off, which is what it shows where I am...

frii22.png.jpg.735d1473f68a289844a19a2f0237c7bd.jpg

Where are you seeing it for $4?

$19 standard price is alot. Im from Sri Lanka and its normal price for us is $8 and thats expensive for our country. now for Halloween its 50% off and it can be bought for $4. Still not sure if to buy though as people from all around the world are complaining regarding server issues, like getting connected to distant servers or poor matchmaking times.

27 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

Still not sure if to buy though as people from all around the world are complaining regarding server issues, like getting connected to distant servers or poor matchmaking times.

You can still enjoy the game without friends ya' know. It's not that special of a game after around 5-10 hours so it's basically worth skipping a trip to a fast food restaurant in order to own it forever imo.

9 hours ago, Intransigent said:

You can still enjoy the game without friends ya' know.

1 of my friends would be coming to play. i would be happy to play with him and a set of randoms. 

9 hours ago, Intransigent said:

it's basically worth skipping a trip to a fast food restaurant in order to own it forever imo.

its more than that to us ?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else had this issue, i bought the game for me and my friend. we played for several days and i can confirm there's a gud number of players and matchmaking dont take long to put u in a lobby.