Blender Crashes on New Build

So I recently build my first custom build pc with the purpose of creatine a 3d model workstation. But now it keeps crashing every piece of modelling software I have. I thought it was maybe a memory problem but after running memtest86 i got no errors. My specs are:

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x

Gpu: MSI 2070s Gaming X trio

Psu: Corsair RM750

Ram: G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600 Cas 16

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

Ssd: Samsung 970 Evo

The graphics card, chipset and lan drivers and Windows are all up to date. The UEFI is still how it came out of the box (F3) and the memory is running at his stock xmp profile.

Can anyone please help me, it's making me so sad.

Get memtest86 on a bootable USB stick and make it go trough 4 full pass runs at the very least (may take several hours). If there is even single error, that means your XMP profile is not stable (I recommend manually tweaking your timings then). 

If the memtest86 passes at least 4 full runs without error, check CPU stability by prime95 for few hours or Aida64, I also recommend playing games like Apex Legends or Battlefield 5 that can quickly crash if there is some kind of instability in DRAM or CPU. 

BUT:

I highly recommend updating your BIOS first since you are using the old one, there have been many major changes and fixes in the new one. 

Also make sure to get the newest chipset drivers after that. 

Then do the testing if Blender keeps crashing. 

16 minutes ago, WereCat said:

I highly recommend updating your BIOS first since you are using the old one

Yep this.

Thanks! I updated the BIOS to the newest version and at first the problem was gone but this morning it was back. But i figured out it's a conflict between the motherboard and the memory. The board won't allow the memory to run it's xmp profile, it always resets the UEFI and thus also the memory to 2133mhz.