Laptop buying advice

Hi, I was looking to buy a laptop for university work and a little bit of light gaming on the side, I was looking into the razer blade 15 and dell xps 15 but I am unsure which one to buy or if I should look at other laptops at a similar price point of £1,850 or cheaper.

I'm looking for laptops with

• A good keyboard for typing
  • A largish battery
  • Ability to play some smaller games like League of legends, Final fantasy 14 not new AAA games (That's what my Desktop is for)
  • 15" screen between 1080p-4k
  • Light weight (As I'll be carrying it from lecture to lecture)
  • £1,850 or cheaper

I want the laptop mainly for University work for typing up notes and doing work away from my desktop in the library for example but have some sort of power behind it (nothing major) so I can take the laptop with me home and still be able to play some multiplayer games with friends and raid in FF14. That way I am not 'tied' to my desktop.

So I was looking into the XPS 15 has I have heard it has an amazing keyboard and has a large battery as well, the screen options look nice and has a small GPU which will handle my games and also at the razer blade 15 with the 1660Ti which caught my eye as it has more storage than the XPS 15 and a 144hz screen. I was also looking at the surface book 3's 15" version but I'm unsure it would have the power i'd need.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated as I need to buy the laptop soon but I keep bouncing between them and can't decided which would be the best one for the money. A bonus would be a laptop I could keep for 6-7 years as I go thought medicine but I doubt that would happen.

Thanks.

Look into the MSI Prestige 15. it has a gtx 1650 max Q and that long battery life you want along with a 10th gen intel chip 

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Prestige-15-A10SC-011-Professional/dp/B07WLTLDKN/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=msi+prestige+15&qid=1570772232&sr=8-2&linkCode=sl1&tag=root0d5-20&linkId=6d3de82c54e5b7c74c9251b3811c66ed&language=en_US I dont know any UK sites but you should find one within your price range

Its a pretty new device. it has an 82WHR battery.

Avoid Razer products as their reliability is bad. Bios crashes, bad thermals, track pads not working and frankly they're generally overpriced. 

There is also a Zephyrus G, packing a 1660 TI Max Q, ryzen 7 3750H, 120hz and a 76WHR battery netting you 6 or so hours of use. But just make sure everything works out of the box as Asus doesnt have the best quality control. some stuff gets past em. Though that could advice could be applied for all laptops....It came out sometime June. 

There is also the MAG-15 by Eluktronics. It has one of the largest batteries fitted to a laptop and is also one of the lightest laptops out there. Also pretty new. It has a 94WHR battery

All these devices should last you the whole day so dont pick one purely just cause of battery size.