Does tripple channel memory effect CPU overclockin?

Hey guyz.

Sorry for my bad english.

I was curious about my x58 system.. i have an x5670 with 8 gb ram in dual channel.. my motherboard is asus p6t (non SE) I am running at 4.2ghz at 1.375 volts and uclk at 3.4ghz.. i tried everything but I don't know my cpu is not a good overclocker.. because most of the peope are achieving 4.2ghz at 1.35 volts.. and mine isn't stable.. the people i watched on youtube was mostly using tripple channel.. i know it benefits in gaming and i will upgrade to tripple channel in a week or so.. but i was curious that can the tripple channel memory also benefit me to overclock my cpu a little bit more?

i don't see many people using triple channel memory...it's mainly dual

also silicon lottery

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

@Gegger X58 platform is a triple-channel design for RAM.

@Muhammad Osama The number of channels you run should make little difference (as far as I know), but because most x58 CPU like the x5670 have a locked CPU multipliers; ram speed is generally tied to CPU overclock. Your RAMs supported speed or applied voltage could be the limiting factor depending on your setup.

30 minutes ago, Andrew 1337 said:

@Gegger X58 platform is a triple-channel design for RAM.

@Muhammad Osama The number of channels you run should make little difference (as far as I know), but because most x58 CPU like the x5670 have a locked CPU multipliers; ram speed is generally tied to CPU overclock. Your RAMs supported speed or applied voltage could be the limiting factor depending on your setup.

But i tried everything.. even 1.425 volt but it cannot go higher then this also i am doing one thing at a time.. a tride to drop the uclk and ram then tried but same result

9 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

But i tried everything.. even 1.425 volt but it cannot go higher then this also i am doing one thing at a time.. a tride to drop the uclk and ram then tried but same result

Then you may have hit the hard limit of what your hardware can do. I am not well versed in overclocking, but you could try posing your question over in the general x58 discussion thread. Those guys know their stuff on working with x58 (Thread may say 2017 but I assure you it is active to this day).

11 minutes ago, Andrew 1337 said:

Then you may have hit the hard limit of what your hardware can do. I am not well versed in overclocking, but you could try posing your question over in the general x58 discussion thread. Those guys know their stuff on working with x58 (Thread may say 2017 but I assure you it is active to this day).

Thanks alot