Game like Battlefield

Camul

Are there any games like Battlefield that can be played online and offline against bots?

Are there any games like Battlefield that can be played online and offline against bots?

Cod

Cod

Nothing like BF4

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Cod

Is that just for the new ones or is it in Black Ops 2? I have that one but I don't play much of CODs multiplier after MW2.

Star Wars Battlefront II

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Nothing like BF4

Very similar just no vehicle and less shake

Star Wars Battlefront II

The best short ever conceived my man

Nothing like BF4

No, but it still has good gun play, and if there's nothing like BF out there I guess I'll have to settle for something like COD.

Star Wars Battlefront II

Isn't that third person? I'm looking for an FPS where you can aim down the sights of your weapon.

ARMA

take a look at battlefield bc2  if you havnt played it

still prefer it over bf3/4

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

ARMA

take a look at battlefield bc2  if you havnt played it

still prefer it over bf3/4

Arma is a good idea. I just got those in the Humble Sale, I forgot about them.

Isn't that third person? I'm looking for an FPS where you can aim down the sights of your weapon.

Okay so the fact you can't ADS is your reason for not playing an amazing game?!

My other recommendation was going to be CS but I guess since you can't ADS it is automatically a horrible game...

I know there are CoD 1 bot servers but the guys just stand there and shoot their guns endlessly. It's fun for a little while.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Okay so the fact you can't ADS is your reason for not playing an amazing game?!

My other recommendation was going to be CS but I guess since you can't ADS it is automatically a horrible game...

I never said that. I just said I was looking for a game where you can aim down the sights.

take a look at blacklight its free on steam and i have to say its better than cod

i know its not like BF but its really fun

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

take a look at blacklight its free on steam and i have to say its better than cod

i know its not like BF but its really fun

I bought blacklight ages ago on GFWL, but nobody played it. How many people play now?

I never said that. I just said I was looking for a game where you can aim down the sights.

I am just saying it is a bad reason not to play a game.

I bought blacklight ages ago on GFWL, but nobody played it. How many people play now?

LOTS!!!

blacklight retribution is awesome ive gto nearly 100 hours clocked in on that.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I am just saying it is a bad reason not to play a game.

I go through phases on what sort of games I like to play. Right now I just want to play games similar to Battlefield, but would prefer an offline option too since my internet isn't that great.

LOTS!!!

Awesome, gonna check it out. :)

I go through phases on what sort of games I like to play. Right now I just want to play games similar to Battlefield, but would prefer an offline option too since my internet isn't that great.

Fair enough but my recommendation remains SWBF2 and CS:GO :P Both have very good offline and online modes.

Open warfare type games are very few and far between these days. 

I would suggest Unreal Tournament 2004, it has a gamemode called Onslaught. This mode is really like battlefield, and you get vehicles. ut2004 you can play online or offline with bots. There is still a very popular onslaught server available its called omnipotents onslaught

If you haven't played the other battlefields i would suggest battlefield 2, battlefield 2142 and battlefield bad company 2. 

Or just wait until project reality 2 comes out :)

Dont forget abour ARMA 3 which has a few pvp servers out there

any of the old battlefield games like battlefield 2, battlefield 2142, and battlefield 1942.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz