recommendation on USB-C powerbanks?

CaptainChaos025

im looking for a new powerbank, preferably with USB-A and USB-C ports, so are there any you guys would recommend?

2 minutes ago, CaptainChaos025 said:

im looking for a new powerbank, preferably with USB-A and USB-C ports, so are there any you guys would recommend?

Do you have any other requirements, like e.g. does it need to support USB-PD? Or QC 3.0? Or QC 4.0? Samsung's proprietary fast-charge system? How many watts should it be able to handle?

I mean, if you just need USB-C, it'd be easier to simply get a USB-A to USB-C adapter and then buy whatever random powerbank.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

i am using a 10000 one from 4smarts. it is good. uses usb -c and a. provides cable for usb a though. it has a nice package too.

37 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Do you have any other requirements, like e.g. does it need to support USB-PD? Or QC 3.0? Or QC 4.0? Samsung's proprietary fast-charge system? How many watts should it be able to handle?

I mean, if you just need USB-C, it'd be easier to simply get a USB-A to USB-C adapter and then buy whatever random powerbank.

uh i dont even know what those are lmao, ill be using it mostly to charge my phone during my shift as a mailman :') id prefer for it to have a USB-A and a USB-C

33 minutes ago, CaptainChaos025 said:

uh i dont even know what those are lmao, ill be using it mostly to charge my phone during my shift as a mailman :') id prefer for it to have a USB-A and a USB-C

Well, I hear Anker is a good brand, but really more-or-less anything you can find will do. It's only if you need fast-charge capabilities that you need to pay more attention to what you're buying.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Would probably be cheaper and easier to carry a regular fast charger with you.

Go in any store or wherever there's an outlet and charge your phone for 5 minutes or so and that should be enough to last you until the end of the day.

You probably have outlets on your regular route, inside apartment buildings or what whatever.

example : Samsung EP-TA20JBEUGUS Fast Charge USB-C 15W Wall Charger for Galaxy Note 8, 9, Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, S9+, S10, S10+, S10E Inbox Replacement - Retail Packaging - Black

For something flat and high power (30w), look at something like : Anker 30W PIQ 3.0 & GaN Tech Power Delivery USB C Charger, PowerPort Atom III Slim Compact Type-C Charger for iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max/XR/XS/Max, Galaxy, Pixel, MacBook and More