Linus Help Meeee !! :)

Omega Cell

Linus and all honorable members of this forum can you help me to squize some more performance from my trash GPU im not financily up for buying new 1 and im stuck with this 1 for almost 3.5 years this is max oc i done by myself temp goes up to 65 Celsius when on max load and if i go just 1 mhz further my screen got those funny pixel miscalculations is there a way to boost it somehow even further without frying my gpu or geting those artifacts or whatever are they called ( sorry for my bad english) !!!!           post-56770-0-36278300-1391612200_thumb.p      

post-56770-0-36278300-1391612200_thumb.p

You're probably doing good just to get that out of that chip...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

that is probably you are hitting pcie power limit after that point since the card has no external power feed

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Since the temps aren't that high, you could raise the core voltage. It may not be possible on you card, but check in the Afterburner settings. 

just make sure the Core temp does not go above 90C.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

i tried to enable core voltage settings but it was unsuccesfull tht bar stayed locked nomatter what i tried

See if it's possible to get the core voltage higher. If it's locked, that's probably the best you can do. (Maybe try pushing the VRAM higher?)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

i tried to enable core voltage settings but it was unsuccesfull tht bar stayed locked nomatter what i tried

Then you're probably capped, and might be hitting the PCI-E slot power limit. And that might be the best OC you can get out of that chip.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Yeah, this is the best you can do without raising voltages.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Man i start to hate my gpu even more with every second im using it also im furious on my CPU Athlon x2 5200+ oced on 2.5 he also wont go up from that and its factory 7% oc stock its 2.3

Time for a new build I think. Any new graphics card you buy GTX X50 and up will only be bottlenecked by that CPU.

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

Before I had my rig i was using a athlon 64 X2 6200+ and a 6700GT (I think). Honestly,you have a pretty decent rig compared to some. about 2-3 years ago I had to use a AMD Athlon (Original) with 512 MB of RAM and onboard graphics. This was before I was a teckie though. Find some game that you can play,there should be some.  Keep your mind away from how bad it is until you can upgrade. And when you can, buy a new GPU, then a new CPU,and so on.

Time for a new build I think. Any new graphics card you buy GTX X50 and up will only be bottlenecked by that CPU.

Please no Nvidia i grown sick of Nvidia i used to love them but this Trash of gpu im using totaly reverted me to AMD side and if all goes well at summer i am planing to go Hyperactive on A10 7850K Kaveri apu

Before I had my rig i was using a athlon 64 X2 6200+ and a 6700GT (I think). Honestly,you have a pretty decent rig compared to some. about 2-3 years ago I had to use a AMD Athlon (Original) with 512 MB of RAM and onboard graphics. This was before I was a teckie though. Find some game that you can play,there should be some.  Keep your mind away from how bad it is until you can upgrade. And when you can, buy a new GPU, then a new CPU,and so on.

my old rig was beast it almost turns 7 years xD AMD Sempron 3000+ i was using it at stock 1.61GHz( after i get rid of it and bought new pc 1 im currently using i found about OCing so i done it at 2.13 Ghz it have GF 6100 Nforce 405 256 mb integraded gpu and 512 MB ram wich worked at 448MB available !! tht old can was able to run NFS carbon at 640X480 with less lag than this new trash can at same resolution i went furious when i saw that !!)

Please no Nvidia i grown sick of Nvidia i used to love them but this Trash of gpu im using totaly reverted me to AMD side and if all goes well at summer i am planing to go Hyperactive on A10 7850K Kaveri apu

Just because one Nvidia card is "bad" doesn't mean you should hate them. Should I hate AMD because of the crap DELL I had as a child? I have a New AMD processor and its great. That nvidia card i had had 4 blown capacitors and i didn't have PCIe power cables on my power supply. I loved that computer to death though because it was such an upgrade from no GPU at all. Don't hate Nvidia because you can't have good performance for your dollar. They have great products, and so does AMD.

Just because your particular GPU is bad doesn't mean that they all are, it's your own fault that you're stuck with that 440 if you bought it yourself. GT cards are low end.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Nvidia GPUs are not trash and neither are AMD GPUs. They better eachother depending on the price range of the card. AMD being far superior for the budget builders and Nvidia for the very expensive high end cards. Going for the Kaveri APU is a nice choice but you'll be better off saving a little more and going for a slightly cheaper CPU with a higher end dedicated graphics card combo. Of course that decision is all up to you in the end.

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

Lol havent came here to start Nvidia amd war just to ask for ocing sugestions xD

You didn't start an AMD Nvidia war...Were all telling you that Nvidia is awesome AND AMD is awesome. And that you shouldn't hate Nvidia just beacause you don't get good enough performance from the GPU that you bought. AMD and Nvidia both have places. AMD has great budget cards,while Nvidia is more for the higher end (Even though I don't see it that way because AMD has high end cards too)

You're using a Gt 440... it was a low end card since it's release date... 

Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.1 GHz and 1.120 V | Stock Cooler <--- This will change soon. | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 660 2GB ACX Superclocked | Crucial M4 128 GB Solid State Drive | Western Digital WD Blue 500 GB Hard Disk Drive | Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid Tower Case | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard | Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze Power Supply | HP 24x DVD Burner | LG 24x DVD Burner | Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard | Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse | Rocketfish Gaming Mousepad | Samsung SyncMaster S27B350 27" Monitor | Bose Companion 3 2.1 Speaker System | Turtle Beach PX21 Headset | 

• 4 weeks later...

I actualy found slightly better oc  than my previous record and gained just 1 extra celsius my actual temp is 59Celsius

the only way I could think of is a custom bios. sorry if someone already said it. it seems like the voltage is locked

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.