ryzen 5 2600 not working

Build 

Gigabyte A320M-S2H

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

16 gigs Corsair Vengence LPX 2400

Asus ROG Strix 1050ti

I recently bought a Ryzen 5 2600 and the first week i had it it was great. i downloaded the ryzen master program and was able to overclock it to 4.1Ghz at about 1.127 volts stably but a few weeks ago it all stopped working. my cpu is stuck at its stock frequencies and my cinebench score went from 1320 to 1090 on multicore. all i did was update to the newest version of my BIOs and even then it still worked for a week. i havent found anyone else with my issue online and AMD support hasnt gotten back to me on my support ticket yet. 

Providing there is no software that changed; Silicon degradation perhaps? When you run high all core overclocks it can cause a form of "wear and tear" on the CPU, hindering its ability to continually hit those numbers over time.

So the question is can you overclock at all anymore (at lower clocks), or is Ryzen Master stopping you from doing it at all?

I would suggest reinstalling Ryzen Master, Chipset Drivers, and verify the BIOS settings are correct. As this sounds like a software issue.

1.127 volts for 4.1Ghz? Are you certain of that?

@Andrew 1337 if he truly used 1.127V (which I doubt...) then there should not be any longevity issues. That is considered a massive undervolting for such a speed. 

for the OP @deadx_91 : have you tried cleaning the CMOS and set-up your cpu again?

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

3 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

1.127 volts for 4.1Ghz? Are you certain of that?

@Andrew 1337 if he truly used 1.127V (which I doubt...) then there should not be any longevity issues. That is considered a massive undervolting for such a speed.

I also have much doubt, 1.127V is probably an offset if anything.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:33 AM, Andrew 1337 said:

Providing there is no software that changed; Silicon degradation perhaps? When you run high all core overclocks it can cause a form of "wear and tear" on the CPU, hindering its ability to continually hit those numbers over time.

So the question is can you overclock at all anymore (at lower clocks), or is Ryzen Master stopping you from doing it at all?

I would suggest reinstalling Ryzen Master, Chipset Drivers, and verify the BIOS settings are correct. As this sounds like a software issue.

Yeah ryzen master says at the bottom that the changes I’m trying to make have been applied but when I look in both the current profile and task manager they both say 3.4. At this point I’m just trying to get to my advertised boost clock. The chip itself isn’t having any thermal issues. Idle it sits at about 24 and the highest I’ve ever seen it jump was 55 when doing a cinebench run. I’ve got a cooler master master liquid lite and a few days ago I tried to just flash bios the using Qflash instead of gigabytes @BIOS software to see if there was an issue and it now won’t let me flash a bios from my usb. I even tried to use the software but now an error pops up when I try and use it so it looks like it is a bios issue.