Which brand will be best for me?

I did a little bit of research myself and found some ideally identical laptops from Acer, Asus, Dell and Lenovo. All of those laptops meet my requirements and fit my budget. They even cost almost the same. Now, it's down to which brand to choose. Which brand would you recommend considering build quality?

tl;dr: If they're all the same just get the one you like most. Quality is pretty much an equal playing field these days for midrange laptops.

You say they're all identical, is that with every component or just CPU, GPU, and memory? Check the other specifics such as display resolution and battery capacity. You ought to also check what type of keyboard they have, by this i mean does the laptop have the numberpad or can you live without it.

If literally everything is exactly the same, then look at other features you might like such as kensington locks (who even uses these?) and or fingerprint readers. Ports on the side are an important factor for me. I looked for at least 3 USB ports, an SD card reader, an ethernet port, usb-C (mine isn't thunderbolt, sniff), and a HDMI.

A good one to look for these days is a thunderbolt 3 enabled USB-C port. Many laptops have the C port, but not the thunderbolt 3 support. Check that if you think you might end up using a thunderbolt 3 device in the future.

If they're still the same, then I would recommend you make your final choice on which you like the most. I care very much for aesthetics, if I didn't i could've have bought a similarly powered thinkpad slab to rather than my Dell Inspiron 5580 (the blue is really nice) for less than I paid for the Dell. Quality nowadays is pretty much an equal playing field for mid range and above laptops. If in doubt, go to a local computer store and have a look at the same model laptops (not neccessairly same specs, but same chassis) and figure out which you like most.

Expect some flex if you press down just infront of the space bar on modern notebooks. Seemingly nobody except Apple has figured out how to avoid the flex.