EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified K|ngp|n Edition

I'm dropping in to say that I really liked the camera work and the presentation on this video. Especially toward the beginning. Just looking at videos from a year ago you can clearly see a real professional improvement with the way the videos are produced and presented. Keep it up guys!

Not a whole lot different from comments in here.

Yeah except the people here who act like they know what they are talking about most of the time do know what they are talking about. Or at least a lot more often than on YT.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Anyway if there are people who are really interested in using this card to it's potential, be aware that the Classified Software Tool has been updated. Please check the threads on OCN or just PM me for the link, but be aware that you take all responsibilities when using the classy tool. EVGA covers anything you can do with Precision-X under warranty so 1.212V + 0.5 mV via the hardware dip switches on this card should be enough for ~1350-1400 MHz core easily.

Actually the original card was a few inches behind the Kingpin in the shot I think you are talking about so it is not actually like 4x bigger but it is pretty huge still.

True, but you can still see the cooler extend further beyond the fastener... thing... on the back of the card than the reference cooler.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

You are missing the whole point of this card, this is not a gaming card specifically

yes i know.but all the  comments like 2 fps for 150 more are from gamers.and i agree.and for them this is true. i know what this card is, i said in another thread that this is for hard overclockers and has a very limited market.but that doesn`t stop me from talking about performance gain,since this video includes benchmarks.

its fun to play with and break world records and stuff

If you get a good chip you can get pretty amazing overclocking results on the stock voltages on a reference card.

Mine did 1200-1250 boost on air, and now 1300+ on water.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

That's Vdroop for you. If you have a good DMM, that will be more reliable than any software program.

I don't know if it's any good, it's a ~$40 DMM. Do you have a link to a good tutorial about how to use the DMM to correctly measure the voltages on a vid card, and finding out what's the VDROOP ?

You need to be pretty careful. Each card has a unique set of voltage check points so I can't really tell you a general way to do this, the classifieds have a slot for a Probe It connector that makes things very easy. In fact the KPE comes bundled with it!

You need to be pretty careful. Each card has a unique set of voltage check points so I can't really tell you a general way to do this, the classifieds have a slot for a Probe It connector that makes things very easy. In fact the KPE comes bundled with it!

Not sure why it would be easier on the KPE than the Lightning with the v-check points...

That's because the Probe It connector couples directly with any decent DMM and has specific ground points for each voltage check point. It's hard to get it wrong there. Not saying that the lightning makes it hard, I don't have any experience with it.

Now for LN2, bwahahaha

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595