How do I find the manufacturer and model number

Hello

I just booted up my laptop and can't connect to the wifi, no wifi option in settings and no wireless adapter in device manager. I disabled my windows update a long time ago no updated in a long time.

Now I'm trying to add the hardware in the network adapter but I don't know the manufacturer and model number. Is there a way to find out the model and manufacturer through any software life cpuid. 

My laptop Model is HP 440 G3.

IMG_20191013_104839568_HDR.jpg

Also the installed driver shows up in the in control panel > programs and features

IMG_20191013_105307489_HDR.jpg

16 minutes ago, Vamsidhar said:

Hello

I just booted up my laptop and can't connect to the wifi, no wifi option in settings and no wireless adapter in device manager. I disabled my windows update a long time ago no updated in a long time.

Now I'm trying to add the hardware in the network adapter but I don't know the manufacturer and model number. Is there a way to find out the model and manufacturer through any software life cpuid. 

My laptop Model is HP 440 G3.

Well, I mean, you know the make is an HP, and the model is a 440 G3, however, there's also a sticker on the bottom of HP laptops that lists the Product Number (PN) and Serial Number (SN) you can use to search HP's support website to download your WiFi driver, which may fix your issue.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

45 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Well, I mean, you know the make is an HP, and the model is a 440 G3, however, there's also a sticker on the bottom of HP laptops that lists the Product Number (PN) and Serial Number (SN) you can use to search HP's support website to download your WiFi driver, which may fix your issue.

I have installed the driver, I can see it in the programs and features section of the control panel. The issue is can't see it in the device manager.