Quality Prebuilt Desktop for Gaming & Multitasking

Hello! I'm looking for a quality prebuilt gaming desktop. I already have a new screen which is 1080P 144Hz from a previous build failing. All I really know is I want 32GB of RAM for multitasking and future-proofing. For the CPU, I was thinking about using a 9700K or 9900K if I went with Intel, or a 3700X, 3800X, or 3900X from AMD. As for the GPU, I was thinking either the 2070 Super (or possibly the 2080), or the 5700 XT. I've posted about this before, but honestly I could never come to a decision and didn't get many replies. There are so many options it's overwhelming. And if I spend a good amount of money on a prebuilt (around $1,500-$3,000 max), I want to make sure it lasts a while. Please feel free to leave suggestions even if they aren't something I've listed, as I'm not the greatest at this and I appreciate any suggestions. And as always, thanks for the help from the community.

First, you should decide how much money you actually want to spend on your computer. Your $1500-$3000 estimate makes creating a build for you pretty difficult. You don't need 32gb of RAM if your only gaming and multitasking. 

As for your components, I would personally go with an AMD CPU instead of intel for obvious reasons. I would not recommend buying a Nvidia GPU since AMD currently has the 5700XT. AMD is also releasing the 5900XT 5800XT ect.... 

Always get a high quality motherboard and PSU. These two components are very important but often overlooked by many.

Join HWBot or OCN

#1 3DM Fire Strike Ultra score in the world.

#2 3DM Time Spy Extreme score in the world.

#3 3DM Fire Strike Extreme score in the world.

#7 3DM Sky Diver score in the world.

#8 3DM Fire Strike score in the world.

#12 3DM Time Spy score in the world.

All scores obtained with 8600K + 1x 1070Ti. Links in bio

@Fakmykak I'm not sure what to spend. I'd rather spend no more than $2,000, but if it means I don't sacrifice quality parts, I'd spend more. As for the RAM, I've run out on multiple occasions at 16. That's why I want to do 32 (but also for future-proofing). The RAM is the only thing I'm sure on right now. I listed the Intel CPUs because it seems that they are still the best choice for gaming, the 9900K still beating out the 3900X on UserBenchmark (https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i9-9900K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-9-3900X/4028vs4044) and $100 cheaper. The 2070 Super also seems to pull more frames than the 5700 XT more often than not. When you get into the realm of the 2080/Super/Ti, there's no contest at all. I just want a quality prebuilt machine that isn't ridiculously overpriced...

First, UserBenchmark is a garbage site to use for PC comparisons. It is literally the worst place you could possibly get your info from. I'd recommend watching some GamersNexus video comparisons on youtube. Very detailed reviews, with very strict testing.

If you have run out of ram before with 16gb, then go ahead and get 32gb of ram.

As for your CPU, I still highly recommend you get one of the Ryzen3000 CPUs. Even though the 9700k and 9900k beat the Ryzen ones, the vast majority of the time your framerate will be limited by the GPU. Meaning if you compare a 9900k vs a Ryzen3600, but your GPU is just a mere 1050, you will get the same frames no matter what. You won't start seeing the difference unless if you want to play games at 4k or maybe 1440p 144hz, even then the difference will be small. (your CPU needs to be at 100% usage if you want to see a difference, this is extremely rare when gaming)

You also said that you want to future proof your PC correct? If you get a 9900K and a Z390 Motherboard, you will have no option to upgrade your system in the future without getting a new CPU+Motherboard.  (not to mention a whole mountain of intel CPU virus vulnerabilities, that will decrease performance of intel  CPU up to 10-20% because of the CPU patches/updates)  With the 3900X+X470 motherboard, you will have more real world performance, nearly the same gaming performance, more cores, more CPU cache. You will also be able to upgrade to the new Ryzen4000 CPUs in the future without buying a new motherboard because AMD is promising to stay on the AM4 platform. (Also a lot less power consumption than 9900K, if you care about your electric bill) All in all you will save a lot more money in the long run, and what if games start using more than 8 cores in the future. Your shit outta luck with the 9900K where the 3900x has 12 cores. If 12 cores is not enough, buy Ryzen4000 which will have like 16 or 20 cores that will be at like 4.8GHz.

Now to the GPU. I'm not going to say much because everyone's got their opinions on  Green vs Red team. Keep in mind that Nvidia's RTX series biggest feature, the feature that makes RTX cards so expensive (Ray Tracing). Is a massive Failure. Yes that is a capitol F. Only like what 2 or 3 games support Ray Tracing? With like one or two other games planning to incorporate it. That big feature you need so much for, is not even used, at all. Unless if you play those certain games. If you really cannot wait for AMD's new GPUs like the 5900XT, then go for Nvidia. Just know that you will be wasting money in my opinion.

Join HWBot or OCN

#1 3DM Fire Strike Ultra score in the world.

#2 3DM Time Spy Extreme score in the world.

#3 3DM Fire Strike Extreme score in the world.

#7 3DM Sky Diver score in the world.

#8 3DM Fire Strike score in the world.

#12 3DM Time Spy score in the world.

All scores obtained with 8600K + 1x 1070Ti. Links in bio

@Fakmykak Thanks for the detailed reply. I have no problem going with AMD parts. In either case, I'm just not sure which prebuilt to choose. There are so many options and factors and I just want to make sure it'll be a quality build without spending too much. Are there any good AMD prebuilts you'd recommend?

If anyone has ideas, please feel free to share, as it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Any ideas guys? Anything capable of 1080P 144Hz with at least a 9700K/3700X, 2070 Super/5700 XT, 32GB RAM, and a trusted build or service?