Recommend me some games

Bacon soup
2 hours ago, Bacon soup said:

I might look into borderlands. I did not enjoy the last one. I liked the first one more for some reason.

I was pleasently surprised. I dig the scavenging (hoarding really) concept and exploration with RPG like character evolution, but Fallout just didn't work for me. Borderlands was pretty damn cool. Borderlands 2 has a more console like feel and some controls which is a bit annoying, but not too much. They expanded the world hugely and at least in GOTY there seems to be so much stuff to do with extra DLC's that come with it. I've decided to do DLC's first half way through and later continue with main story. Wanna max my skills coz I didn't in Borderlands 1 :D

I have no clue what Borderlands 3 is like. AngryJoeShow rated it quite highly. It's EGS only for now which sucks tho. Probably gonna wait for it to come to Steam...

1 hour ago, RejZoR said:

Probably gonna wait for it to come to Steam

ill do the same. I dont want multiple stores to manage

• My summer car. Its a unique game even though its graphics looks like its 10 years ago. Its a survival/Car/life/simulator game. Its a must try and i enjoy it.
  • Skyrim. Its also a cool game based on old times on battle and an awesome story.
  • Assassins creed origins. This game is a rich way of understanding Egyptian history as you will involve with some of the popular figures and events of that time.(Cleopatra, Julius Caesar)
  • Cooking simulator. Yeah, the name sums it up.
  • Lego worlds. Its an open world sandbox game based on legos.
  • Any of the Resident evil series. If you are looking for some horror.
  • Stardew Valley
  • Watch dogs 2. If you are looking into the world of hacking.
  • Roblox. If you are bored and want to try different multiplayer games offered by Roblox.
  • Then as always some of the common ones such as Minecraft, Pubg, Fortnite, FIFA, GTA5.

How is BFV like Quake? Quake is an arena shooter. TTK is small, accuracy is extremely important. Management of power weapons. It's very squad based. You got tanks and airplanes.

Maybe you played Rush? Rush is infantry v infantry. Play Conquest, that's where you get the vehicles and the "true" battlefield experience.

RTX 2080 Founders Edition | Ryzen 7 2700x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RTX ALL the things!

4 minutes ago, DemonicTaco said:

How is BFV like Quake?

lots of jumping to stay alive. I played all the game modes.

Yeah I suppose, I guess. Jumping is always a thing in fps's though. Overwatch you jump a lot, call of duty, etc. But in quake you have acceleration, b-hopping etc. In quake jumping correctly is super important to reach ledges. People just jump in bf5 to stop getting hit. Like being stung by bees, lol.

RTX 2080 Founders Edition | Ryzen 7 2700x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RTX ALL the things!

2 minutes ago, DemonicTaco said:

Yeah I suppose, I guess. Jumping is always a thing in fps's though. Overwatch you jump a lot, call of duty, etc. But in quake you have acceleration, b-hopping etc. In quake jumping correctly is super important to reach ledges. People just jump in bf5 to stop getting hit. Like being stung by bees, lol.

I wish more people played warsow. Their advancements in jumping mechanics are being ignored by corporate gaming franchises