Looking for a cheap tablet-type thing

i'm currently looking for a cheap tablet-style device to use for taking notes and other quick things that i'd rather not whip out my laptop for. performance (past not struggling to load up the OS and maybe a couple of browser tabs) doesnt matter much. i'd preffer it to be a 10inch ish tablet with a keyboard case, either windows or android and of course amazing battery life. bonus points for being rugged, having decent storage and having wacom's pen tech built into the touch display. currently im looking at the samsung tab active pro (currently in prerelease where i live for 600 euro's, theres no price for a keyboard yet.) or a microsoft surface go (secondhand, 419 for the 128gb model + pen, and another 60 ish euro's for the keyboard).

so this is my callout to all the tech nerds here, which of these two would you recommend? or should i check some other options? which other device would you personally pick for this task? 

Samsung TAB isnt that great. the only choices its either Go ipad air or Surface line up.

like Ipad air 6th gen with key.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |