Dark Rock Pro 4 Clearance?

edvinasfresh

Hey guys, i'm planning to buy dark rock pro 4 for my ryzen cpu, but i'm not sure if it will fit in my case.

According to be quiet motherboard compability check, it will fit on B450 Mortar, and it should be fine with Corsair Vengeance LPX rams.

But i'm not sure if everything is fine with my case. It's Cooler Master Mastercase Pro 3. Will it fit?

Thanks in advance!:)

What CPU are you getting? Unless you are going to be heavily overclocking it the stock cooler that Ryzen CPUs come with is actually really good and can handle the CPU at stock settings no problem and even slightly overclocked. Ryzen CPUs only need beefy coolers if they're going to be put through the ringer with overclocking. If you do need that cooler then it should fit in the Mastercase Pro 3. You can use PC partpicker to check the compatibility with coolers and cases if you need.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

1 minute ago, SpookyCitrus said:

What CPU are you getting? Unless you are going to be heavily overclocking it the stock cooler that Ryzen CPUs come with is actually really good and can handle the CPU at stock settings no problem and even slightly overclocked. Ryzen CPUs only need beefy coolers if they're going to be put through the ringer with overclocking. If you do need that cooler then it should fit in the Mastercase Pro 3. You can use PC partpicker to check the compatibility with coolers and cases if you need.

I already have ryzen 5 2600, will probably buy a better one in a year or so. Cooler is only good if no OC is applied, i also want it because it will keep my system cooler, because of design im going with and a screwdriver:D Thanks for your answer tho.

According to the specsheet case supports coolers up to 190mm tall, and DRP4 is 163, so it should fit.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB