Married black guy ask me any thing.

ace2k8

After you abandon your wife when she tells you she is pregnant, refuse to pay child support and decide to buy watermelon and KFC with the money instead, do you plan on being unemployed and on welfare forever?

This question is a great example of the racist mind thinking that a lot of the ignorant and coward people on the internet, who hide behind the protection of anonymity, have about black people in general. Sadly, unlike me, they seriously think so about black people.

So my real question is, how do you feel when see so many people on the internet talk in such way?

you need to quote people, that they get a notification.

Well my answer would be you can not be brought down my ignorant people ignorance will always exist in the world with Internet racism police brutality. Comments like this make me sad that people have never moved pass childish behavior.

Do you own a white car?

Is your wife black, too?

Can I Touch Your Hair?

Edit: You know what I'm sayin'?

i wanted to make a black joke but i'll slave it for later ;)

I love black jokes they are funny stereotypic typical joke always laugh regardless of the contacts. I do own a white car Toyota Corolla lol and I have no idea on what you're saying regarding touch my hair lol.

Really? what has off topic became? Facebook or something?. Sorry for being blunt but damn there are way to many ask me anything threads on the forum.

AMA's should stay on Reddit if you ask me.

Why not just ignore them.

grey_stop_having_boring_life_sign.JPG

grey_stop_having_boring_life_sign.JPG

Whats boring is having the same topics over and over and over again. If you want to know what boring is, posting the same crap and not having any originality, now that is boring.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Whats boring is having the same topics over and over and over again. If you want to know what boring is, posting the same crap and not having any originality, now that is boring.

True but this is my first ama just did it out of spur the moment

But you clicked it and chose to come in knowing you wouldn't like it, and would complain about it.

Seriously? These should all be deleted. Just stop. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

But you clicked it and chose to come in knowing you wouldn't like it, and would complain about it.

I do not complain, I am a very blunt and observative person, I just point out the obvious. Also since their are alot of raciest comments on the thread, its just another reason the thread should be locked. The OP might not mind but their will be people that are offended by what some people are saying.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I do not complain, I am a very blunt and observative person, I just point out the obvious. Also since their are alot of raciest comments on the thread, its just another reason the thread should be locked. The OP might not mind but their will be people that are offended by what some people are saying.

If we locked every thread that offended someone on the internet, we wouldn't have any forums.  Or do we only care if it offends minorities?

You smoke blunts tho?

Interested in Business and Technology

You smoke blunts tho?

Quit smoking when I move into the tech industry. Everyone drug test in Charlotte no point losing a good job for a high

Quit smoking when I move into the tech industry. Everyone drug test in Charlotte no point losing a good job for a high

That's a shame .. hope one day america/canada ( or W/e you are ) will have the same tolerance ( No pun intended ) as we do here in the netherlanths to smoking weed. When i had a job ( Left there because it was too boring and bad wage.) i used to smoke with my boss once in a while. Many people here see joints/blunts as the same thing as alcohol , which honestly it really is ( Weed is less harmfull tho )

Is this a thing now? I mean there was a Japanese dude further down with the same kind of thread. I guess it's a new trend.

Main RigCPU: AMD Ryzen 5900x @ 4.7 Ghz w/ Corsair H115i Elite Capellix | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ti XC3 | MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600 mhz | Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W | Mouse: Glorious Model O (Matte Black) | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance RGB K95 | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2 + Samsung 870 QVO 1 TB + Toshiba X300 4 TB

LAN Rig: CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz w/ Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 | MOBO: MSI Z87I Mini-ITX | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini-ITX | PSU: Corsair CX550 550W | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I love black jokes they are funny stereotypic typical joke always laugh regardless of the contacts. I do own a white car Toyota Corolla lol and I have no idea on what you're saying regarding touch my hair lol.

Serious question though.. Have you walked in a room of white people and if so did they stare?

Is this a thing now? I mean there was a Japanese dude further down with the same kind of thread. I guess it's a new trend.

Its a thing now lol

That's a shame .. hope one day america/canada ( or W/e you are ) will have the same tolerance ( No pun intended ) as we do here in the netherlanths to smoking weed. When i had a job ( Left there because it was too boring and bad wage.) i used to smoke with my boss once in a while. Many people here see joints/blunts as the same thing as alcohol , which honestly it really is ( Weed is less harmfull tho )

My brother smoked weed then went driving and didn't come back

Serious question though.. Have you walked in a room of white people and if so did they stare?

To be real honest it depends on where you are I live on what some would call the white side of town lol so people do sometimes give me confused or dirty looks when I walk in it up scale establishment. Racism and stereotypes are real it has not gone away

My brother smoked week then went driving and didn't come back

Not my problem ( Sorry for your bro tho.) , i've smoked weed for over 4 years now and many people smoke it on a day to day basis withouth hurting themselves or anything like that. 

My brother smoked week then went driving and didn't come back

Very sorry to hear that the abuse of any substance whether legal or illegal can be very fatal

You smoke blunts tho?

Smoking anything that gives a high isn't worth the long term effects it will have on you emotionally and physical you get a dependence and your brain may not producing certain chemicals that bring about certain emotions

Smoking anything that gives a high isn't worth the long term effects it will have on you emotionally and physical you get a dependence and your brain may not producing certain chemicals that bring about certain emotions

On record marijuana has not produced any substances and your brain that is not already being produced what does is get a high concentrated dose that gives you the high feeling. Marijuana does not calls any addiction or negative affects for a long term . cigarettes on the other hand are completely opposite they have drugs in that cause you to be addicted working to break my addiction as we speak

On record marijuana has not produced any substances and your brain that is not already being produced what does is get a high concentrated dose that gives you the high feeling. Marijuana does not calls any addiction or negative affects for a long term . cigarettes on the other hand are completely opposite they have drugs in that cause you to be addicted working to break my addiction as we speak

I was referring directly to weed but "drugs" that's are smoked

I was referring directly to weed but "drugs" that's are smoked

Sorry read that wrong. Not a big fan for lab drugs or anything else really. Marijuana was legal definitely will smoke that

Sorry read that wrong. Not a big fan for lab drugs or anything else really. Marijuana was legal definitely will smoke that

Where do you live?