Married black guy ask me any thing.

ace2k8

Where do you live?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Kentucky Fried Chicken...your thoughts?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

i wanted to make a black joke but i'll slave it for later ;)

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Really? what has off topic became? Facebook or something?. Sorry for being blunt but damn there are way to many ask me anything threads on the forum.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Shoot your questions off.

Does being a successful married black man automatically make you the highlight of the room, this is a completely serious question

Kentuck Fried Chicken...your thoughts?

It's Kentucky fried chicken not Kentuck

It's Kentucky fried chicken not Kentuck

I'm on my old laptop that had yoghurt and half a liter cola in it. I'm happy that I even works. :P

Do you own a white car?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Is your wife black, too?

I don't like Kentucky fried chicken. I like to think of my self as tough beat she guy up for slapping my wife's ass. I live in Charlotte nc. And what truth are you asking for.

Really? what has off topic became? Facebook or something?. Sorry for being blunt but damn there are way to many ask me anything threads on the forum.

AMA's should stay on Reddit if you ask me.

I don't like Kentucky fried chicken. I like to think of my self as tough beat she guy up for slapping my wife's ass. I live in Charlotte nc. And what truth are you asking for.

Your proud of slapping up your wifes ass... wut O.o

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Go for it lol.

you need to quote people, that they get a notification.

On another forum I'm member to the whole 'AMA' started trended a week or two ago too, lol.

Shoot your questions off.

After you abandon your wife when she tells you she is pregnant, refuse to pay child support and decide to buy watermelon and KFC with the money instead, do you plan on being unemployed and on welfare forever?

This question is a great example of the racist mind thinking that a lot of the ignorant and coward people on the internet, who hide behind the protection of anonymity, have about black people in general. Sadly, unlike me, they seriously think so about black people.

So my real question is, how do you feel when see so many people on the internet talk in such way?