I'm a stinger noob.

voaz

<sarcasm>That must have been so hard, you have so much skill!</sarcasm>

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

L-L-L-LIKE a BOSS

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

saw it on my youtube feed :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Is this suposed to be a joke, or is the op really stupid?^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

*Second Copter Radio*

Guy 1: HOLY CRAP THAT CHOPPER WENT DOWN!!!

Guy 2: What choppe- OMG DAVID!

Pilot: Will you guys shut the fu- *boom*

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

You're the reason I stopped using helicopters :)

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Interesting.... this makes me really wanna play some BF3/4.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

My favorite kill so far in Battlefield 4 so far :-)

Man, that was a let down really.

My own favorite kill was with an RPG after I ejected from a jet. The plan was fly straight towards enemy chopper, eject as I get closer to the chopper, shoot the RPG at the little bird and take it out, and get back inside my empty jet as it comes cruising back towards me?

After trying it for probably over 30 times, I actually managed to shoot down a transport chopper from my RPG after I ejected from a jet... cool, right?

1367023743207.jpg

After the chopper went down, I deployed the parachute and directed myself towards the jet in hopes of getting in it again. Unfortunately it didn't go so well and I got road-killed by my own empty jet.

A bittersweet victory that made me laugh so hard, so it's my favorite.

What is special about that? You locked on and fired and they were too stupid to jump out. 

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

What is special about that? You locked on and fired and they were too stupid to jump out. 

I had fun, and 4 people died in the chopper.

It's not about skill, if you check my other videos I've had way better kills (RPGing choppers) for example.

Man, that was a let down really.

My own favorite kill was with an RPG after I ejected from a jet. The plan was fly straight towards enemy chopper, eject as I get closer to the chopper, shoot the RPG at the little bird and take it out, and get back inside my empty jet as it comes cruising back towards me?

After trying it for probably over 30 times, I actually managed to shoot down a transport chopper from my RPG after I ejected from a jet... cool, right?

1367023743207.jpg

After the chopper went down, I deployed the parachute and directed myself towards the jet in hopes of getting in it again. Unfortunately it didn't go so well and I got road-killed by my own empty jet.

A bittersweet victory that made me laugh so hard, so it's my favorite.

Haha yes indeed.

Yesterday I've also had a nice kill.

I approached an attack chopper with my scout chopper, jumped out and RPGd the other chopper down. 

I had fun, and 4 people died in the chopper.

It's not about skill, if you check my other videos I've had way better kills (RPGing choppers) for example.

I don't really care about the skill involved (okay I do a little :P) but it seemed like a fairly indistinct kill if you know what I mean.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I don't really care about the skill involved (okay I do a little :P) but it seemed like a fairly indistinct kill if you know what I mean.

Yess I know haha, I've got a few other videos on my channel which are more fair and skilful ;-)

No skill needed with stinger. The skill is avoiding active missiles with choppers/jets, getting chopper with 2-4ppl down with tank or rpg (I mean RPG!). Thats skill.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

No skill needed with stinger. The skill is avoiding active missiles with choppers/jets, getting chopper with 2-4ppl down with tank or rpg (I mean RPG!). Thats skill.

I've never said killing with a stinger is skill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_d6LLRk58s

Go to 3:40 , is that enough skill for you?  ;)

Go to 3:40 , is that enough skill for you?  ;)

Starting to look more like it. I've seen/had better though. Like hit Littlebirds tail...

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

That RPG is also sick tho! haha :D

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze