NZXT H500 f_panel connector?

Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

The accessory is just to make them easier to group up. It's not necessary and I personally tend to not use them. 

Hello :)

I have plugged in the "f_panel" Connector like this: 

image.png.dbceff8b55822264e0c990b383d4de58.png

I thought that was it, but then I found these in the accessory box in my NZXT H500 case: 

image.png.45dcaa6d89179cedb580875129a571ab.png

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to plug in both the f_panel Connector and these ones as well. As you can see they are really short, so there is no way It's gonna stretch from the front IO to the header on the mobo alone. I Guess you are supposed to plug it in to a different, longer cable. Am I supposed to use some kind of "adapter" for the f_panel to attach these cables as well, or am I doing it right?

The accessory is just to make them easier to group up. It's not necessary and I personally tend to not use them. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

4 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

allright, thanks :)