AI Suite 2 Fan Xpert Not Working

Monti

Hello everyone. I was trying to change my fans speed settings one day and I keep getting an error on Fan Xpert. I've re installed the software and made sure it doesn't load on start up. It hasn't helped. It is the newest version of AI Suite. I don't know what else to try. If there is anything you might need to know please ask and I should respond.

WIndows 8.1 64-bit

ASUS M5A99FX Pro r.2

AMD 8320 CPU

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

AI Suite II is a pretty buggy software imo. What error are you getting?

asusfancontrolservice.fan control manager. I get this after it tries to load up

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

asusfancontrolservice.fan control manager. I get this after it tries to load up

Go to your services to see if AsusFanControlService is running. Also check to see if other Asus services are running. If they are not running, start the service.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Ive never had good luck with AI Suite. Its buggy as all hell and doesn't really serve much of a purpose, except for maybe some of the USB stuff. For fan control just use SpeedFan. If thats not an option you can set speeds in the BIOS of your board. 

I am whatever I am. 

For me the FanXpert2 has been working quite well... What do you mean by having installed it but making sure it doesn't run at start up?

All I can thing of is to uninstall the AI suite and then instal it again, if you want to use it. You can also try to go and set the Fan control disabled in the bios and then enable it again in the Fan Xpert software...

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

For me the FanXpert2 has been working quite well... What do you mean by having installed it but making sure it doesn't run at start up?

All I can thing of is to uninstall the AI suite and then instal it again, if you want to use it. You can also try to go and set the Fan control disabled in the bios and then enable it again in the Fan Xpert software...

I installed the program and in windows setting made sure that it doesn't start to run when I log in, so I can manually start it.

Go to your services to see if AsusFanControlService is running. Also check to see if other Asus services are running. If they are not running, start the service.

Sorry for the delay and yes AusuFanControlService is running