Corsair 330R quiet

CreativeTHC

Hi,

..I want to know the followings. Can I install on this case the following parts without anyproblem of space and things like that: 

1. motherboard - P8z77-M

2. graphic card - GTX 760

3. CPU Cooler  - CoolerMaster Hyper412s

4. Power           - MS-Tech 920w

Yes you can

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Gpu will fit fine the M-atx motherboard will fit but since it's an ATX case I'd recommend getting a full atx motherboard. The power supply I have no clue because its a brand I know nothing of and shows up on neither newegg or amazon... As for the cooler, I'm not sure how much you can get it for where you are but what I was looking at made the noctua coolers look like a better deal considering they perform better.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

something else, off topic idk, but is this LG 24EA53VQ 24'' IPS LED MONITOR FULL HD BLACK a good deal for 150euros ( $202 )

Looks good to me! :) Imo though you may want to wait for Gsync when it starts to hit the market

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Gpu will fit fine the M-atx motherboard will fit but since it's an ATX case I'd recommend getting a full atx motherboard. The power supply I have no clue because its a brand I know nothing of and shows up on neither newegg or amazon... As for the cooler, I'm not sure how much you can get it for where you are but what I was looking at made the noctua coolers look like a better deal considering they perform better.

but there will be any problems with the m motherboard and this case, i see you recommand me a full atx mb, then,, this is for my girl, she only play one mmo game and rest is univesristy stuff, and i want it to be rly rly silence, so the cpu is an i5 2500k never been oc and such and it will bee on auto at 4.2 .. but since i saw her temps playing the game at 66 70degree i got a bit worried so i decide to give her this cpu cooler wich it was main, once.