Will the Hyper 212 fit my case?

Xirb

I plan to use the Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition as my cooler but the question is will it fit in my case?

The case I plan to use is the Rakk Haliya MATX case it is a local brand in my country and it actually is a good case.

But again I don't know if the cooler will fit or not.

Btw here is the link for the case for ease of access: https://www.rakk.ph/RAKK-Haliya-MATX-Gaming-Case-Black/n/e074a47f44c916320b23a0665325ccd9e42ab6fc.html

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Xirb said:

I plan to use the Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition as my cooler but the question is will it fit in my case?

The case I plan to use is the Rakk Haliya MATX case it is a local brand in my country and it actually is a good case.

But again I don't know if the cooler will fit or not.

Btw here is the link for the case for ease of access: https://www.rakk.ph/RAKK-Haliya-MATX-Gaming-Case-Black/n/e074a47f44c916320b23a0665325ccd9e42ab6fc.html

Thanks!

99,9% sure that it will fit. It's not that big of a cooler. If the measurements of the case are correct, you will be fine.

29 minutes ago, Genwyn said:

note theres almost always a 3-5mm variance taller thats not mentioned, that way people wont try and cram a 160mm cooler into 160mm of space and complain that theres vibration on a side panel or something

example, a dark rock pro 4 at 163mm fits in a rajintek metis with a written limit of 160mm, with room to spare.

Yeah, hopefully there variance goes that way and not 3-5mm short...

2 hours ago, Genwyn said:

note theres almost always a 3-5mm variance taller thats not mentioned, that way people wont try and cram a 160mm cooler into 160mm of space and complain that theres vibration on a side panel or something

example, a dark rock pro 4 at 163mm fits in a rajintek metis with a written limit of 160mm, with room to spare.

The variance is almost always conservatively compensated for. A cooler listed at 160mm may be shorter but not taller and a case that lists 160mm of clearance may have more room but not less. Basically, a 160mm tall cooler should fit in a case that lists 160mm of clearance. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thanks for the replies guys! Really appreciate the help ??

4 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The variance is almost always conservatively compensated for. A cooler listed at 160mm may be shorter but not taller and a case that lists 160mm of clearance may have more room but not less. Basically, a 160mm tall cooler should fit in a case that lists 160mm of clearance. 

Oh nice thanks for the info I did not know cases have that kind of feature.