LF: easy video editing software like Cyberlink

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

Blender is really hard as it functions differently from other better editors (incl. Premier, Vegas, Resolve). Hitfilm Express might be one to look at.

Title basically.

I've pretty much had it with Cyberlinks support and looking for alternatives now.

My knowledge in video editing is kinda entry level and I don't see it going any higher. I kinda just want to open the editing software, drag the video in there, have an easy/intuitive timeline and quickly lernable functions to cut, add & overlay other tracks and then just encode, done. Complicated codec settings are fine, as miraculously I do understand these rather well.

So anybody knows some programs that would appeal to my noobish standards?

Ps. I can't get myself to learn "complicated" programs like Blender, when I got cyberlink it took me maybe 10min to figure the basic functions out by myself. I spend 20min watching a video tutorial on blender and still couldn't figure out the basics after trying for 10min, so yea...

@Nord or quote me if you want me to reply back. I don't necessarily check back or subscribe to every topic.

Amdahls law > multicore CPU.

Blender is really hard as it functions differently from other better editors (incl. Premier, Vegas, Resolve). Hitfilm Express might be one to look at.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv