Asus PCE-N10 Wireless Adapter Problem

lick321

Hello guys i don't know if im in the right spot here but i have a weird problem with my Asus PCE-N10 Wireless Adapter i have hybrid internet connection 2 routers one with SIM card and speed goes up to 100mb/s rarely but mostly it stays at 50-60mb/s slowest is the 40mb/s as my providers saying well i check in speedtest on few others devices the speed acceptable for me but on my main pc is is only 1-5mb/s but when i put some pressure on the wifi card it goes normal again for a short time but then it goes slow again is my pcie slot is bad or the wifi card? or maybe there is a fix for that i'm using windows 10 home 64-bit

my pc specs:

asrock h310cm-dvs

intel pentium g5400

8gb ddr4 2400mhz ram

gigabyte gtx 760 2gb windforce 3x

corsair 550w power suply

Thanks In Advance.

Untitled.png

I think the pci-e card isn't strong enough to keep a solid connection.

It only has 1 antenna which is not a good sign.

I would get at least something like this: https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/pci-adapter/archer-t6e/

I have one of these but I had to replace it because it couldn't keep up the fight with other local wi-fi networks so I am running this one right now: https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/pci-adapter/archer-t9e/

The T9E has been running fine for a while now with 0 issues, I'm not saying that you should go straight for the T9E, but if you have a lot of wi-fi networks around you I would go for that one.

edit: also try to go 5Ghz if you can, switching to that also helped me a lot with speeds.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

2 hours ago, lick321 said:

Hello guys i don't know if im in the right spot here but i have a weird problem with my Asus PCE-N10 Wireless Adapter i have hybrid internet connection 2 routers one with SIM card and speed goes up to 100mb/s rarely but mostly it stays at 50-60mb/s slowest is the 40mb/s as my providers saying well i check in speedtest on few others devices the speed acceptable for me but on my main pc is is only 1-5mb/s but when i put some pressure on the wifi card it goes normal again for a short time but then it goes slow again is my pcie slot is bad or the wifi card? or maybe there is a fix for that i'm using windows 10 home 64-bit

my pc specs:

asrock h310cm-dvs

intel pentium g5400

8gb ddr4 2400mhz ram

gigabyte gtx 760 2gb windforce 3x

corsair 550w power suply

Thanks In Advance.

Untitled.png

Thats a single band wireless N card. Only operates at a Max speed of 150 Mbps. 2.4 Ghz is susceptible to interference. So that could be the cause. If your router(s) are dual band, I recommend picking up a dual band card. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.