2 yo keyboard is acting up

Hi guys!

So I've had the Cooler Master Mastekeys S for less than 3 years and it started to act up:

I've tried 4 different microUSB cables that I'm sure work.

sometimes it sticks the input for slightly too long and but the worst is that it doesn't allow to HOLD any key it simply spams it super fast as you'll see on the video.

Is it fixable? 

I'm willing to try anything as it's unusable as it is. Let me know if you guys have seen this before and if there is anyway to fix it

p.s.: If you listen to the audio you can tell I click the laptop keyboard first and then the mechanical.

https://youtu.be/DIIZOFRyEaQ

Hey man,

Have you tried uninstalling all the keyboards on your system in the device manager?

This exact same thing happened with my steering wheel, when I looked into the device manager there was 6 of them there, once all of them got deleted it started working properly.

8 hours ago, Tuganerf said:

Hi guys!

So I've had the Cooler Master Mastekeys S for less than 3 years and it started to act up:

I've tried 4 different microUSB cables that I'm sure work.

sometimes it sticks the input for slightly too long and but the worst is that it doesn't allow to HOLD any key it simply spams it super fast as you'll see on the video.

Is it fixable? 

I'm willing to try anything as it's unusable as it is. Let me know if you guys have seen this before and if there is anyway to fix it

p.s.: If you listen to the audio you can tell I click the laptop keyboard first and then the mechanical.

https://youtu.be/DIIZOFRyEaQ

Try this : Press FN + E for about 3 to 5 seconds. If that does not help, then press R instead of E, and if that fails, try this also: 1. Unplug the keyboard 2. Press FN + Right Alt key 3. Reconnect the keyboard to the computer while holding down the FN + Right Alt.

Edited by noxdeouroboros