Help me choose plz.

ILLUMINATY

So I want to upgrade my gpu but I cant decide between a GTX 1660 ti (cost in my region is around 330eu) and a RX 5700 (around 430 eu). Wich one should I get? I have a ryzen 7 1700.... so I know I wont be able to extract the most performance out of the 5700 but I want to play borderlands 3 at maxed settings and have a gpu that will be good for mid-high settings 1080p - 3A gaming for about 2 more years, but I wont be using my current rig that often after 2 years cause Ill go study. So what the hell should I do???????    

The 5700 is much more powerful. It's in the class of the 2060S and 2070. The 1660 Ti isn't worth considering. And you will easily b able to push the 5700 to the max. It won't be an issue

I am thinking about buying a Viotek GN34CB, which has 1440p and 100hz (overclockable to 120). I am planning to play Cyberpunk 2077 on t. I Currently have 8gbs of 3000 megahertz ram, and a 1060 with 6gb of ram. Is this okay, because I do not need max graphics everything. Is my current gpu okay, or do I need to upgrade to have an enjoyable experience? 

Thanks for the help.

19 hours ago, Bandersen said:

I am thinking about buying a Viotek GN34CB, which has 1440p and 100hz (overclockable to 120). I am planning to play Cyberpunk 2077 on t. I Currently have 8gbs of 3000 megahertz ram, and a 1060 with 6gb of ram. Is this okay, because I do not need max graphics everything. Is my current gpu okay, or do I need to upgrade to have an enjoyable experience? 

Thanks for the help.

I think on low settings at 1440p the gtx 1060 for 40 to 50 fps will be ok, but I recommend to at least a gtx 1070 for 1440p. (Disclamer: this is my personal opinion, I based it of little reaserch (https://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=4548&gid2=4074&compare=AMD Radeon RX 5700 8GB-vs-Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5X)). 

21 hours ago, ILLUMINATY said:

So I want to upgrade my gpu but I cant decide between a GTX 1660 ti (cost in my region is around 330eu) and a RX 5700 (around 430 eu). Wich one should I get? I have a ryzen 7 1700.... so I know I wont be able to extract the most performance out of the 5700 but I want to play borderlands 3 at maxed settings and have a gpu that will be good for mid-high settings 1080p - 3A gaming for about 2 more years, but I wont be using my current rig that often after 2 years cause Ill go study. So what the hell should I do???????    

Get yourself a gpu that will be compact so when ever you leave to go study you can bring the pc with you don't buy a 3 fan card then

1 hour ago, ILLUMINATY said:

I think on low settings at 1440p the gtx 1060 for 40 to 50 fps will be ok, but I recommend to at least a gtx 1070 for 1440p. (Disclamer: this is my personal opinion, I based it of little reaserch (https://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=4548&gid2=4074&compare=AMD Radeon RX 5700 8GB-vs-Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5X)). 

Thank you for the help. The website you linked has also given me a good answer for my question.