Dual desplay monitors?

easyfreezy82

I am trying to have two monitors and I am only able to get one on at a time.  I have windows ten, with a Radeon 5700 XT graphics card.

Are both monitors plugged into the 5700 XT?

CPU Ryzen 7 3700x | Motherboard ASUS STRIX X570-E | RAM Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz | GPU EVGA 1070 FTW DT | CaseLian-Li O11 | Storage Corsair MP600 1 TB, Adata SU800 512 GB | PSU Corsair RM850X 850W | Display(s) ASUS TUF VG27AQ, MSI MAG24C | Cooling CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 360R

I am running one display port and one going from display port through a converter to hdmi

2 minutes ago, easyfreezy82 said:

am running one display port and one going from display port through a converter to hdmi

Is Windows detecting the second monitor? If no then try swapping the cables around and see what happens

1 minute ago, Prometheus935 said:

Is Windows detecting the second monitor? If no then try swapping the cables around and see what happens

Exactly this. It could be a faulty converter.

CPU Ryzen 7 3700x | Motherboard ASUS STRIX X570-E | RAM Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz | GPU EVGA 1070 FTW DT | CaseLian-Li O11 | Storage Corsair MP600 1 TB, Adata SU800 512 GB | PSU Corsair RM850X 850W | Display(s) ASUS TUF VG27AQ, MSI MAG24C | Cooling CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 360R

Just now, Fortekko said:

Exactly this. It could be a faulty converter.

That's the first thing I'm thinking. If not could be a driver issue.

1 hour ago, easyfreezy82 said:

I am trying to have two monitors and I am only able to get one on at a time.  I have windows ten, with a Radeon 5700 XT graphics card.

Grab the latest AMD drivers and see what happens. I had a similar issue, but in Linux, getting the driver from AMD directly solved the issue. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.