Can't use Headphones and Mic at the same time

I can't use my Bluetooth Headphones and the built-in Mic it has at the same time. In the sound control panel, it's registered as 2 devices, Crusher Wireless Stereo (The Headphones) and Crusher Wireless Hands-Free (Headset - The Mic.) Whenever I use Discord or basically anything that requires the use of the Mic, I can't hear anything. For some reason which I don't understand, I can't use the Headphones to hear and the Mic to speak at the same time. I found out it's a very common issue with Windows 10. It doesn't allow the use of Headphones and their Mics at the same time for some reason. Getting an external Mic would definitely solve the problem, but that is not an available option for me right now. Any other way around this that would allow me to use the Headphones and their Built-In Mic at the same time? 

Ryzen 5 2600 | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1660 Ti | Asus ROG Strix B450-E | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8) RAM 3200MHZ 16CL | Cooler Master Mastercase H500 | TX650M GOLD | 2TB WD BLUE 5400 RPM | 500GB SATA SSD | Asus MG248QE Monitor| ---------- | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse | SkullCandy Crusher Wireless Headphones | Trash $6 membrane keyboard from a brand which I can't read the name of because it's literally so cheap that the company's logo hasn't been printed right and the letters are unclear and now that we're at it it's so loud and hurts my fingertips I honestly regret buying it I wish I'd bought normal ram sticks instead of corsair's overpriced rgb ones and with the money I saved buy a better keyboard instead

51 minutes ago, DumboDodo said:

Bluetooth headsets are a nightmare on PCs, I returned mine and went with a 2.4ghz wireless headset that works just fine.

I was never able to get the mic working in games on the bluetooth pair, it's some fundamental problem with the bluetooth driver in windows

You may be able to find a new base driver to use that would fix the issue.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?