What car or motorcycle do you drive?

hawaiims

<Snip>

2003 Suzuki SV650S.  I've had a hard time thinking of two things I don't like about it.  I guess the stock master cylinder wasn't great,, and the exhaust can is ugly.  Really, this is probably the best combination of price and street performance you can get.  There's a saying, 'People that know bikes, know the SV650'.  There's a very good reason for that.

<Snip>

Sweet SV! I love mine too!

Ok car #1 was my first car I ever bought. Its a 1998 Ford Mustang GT. With the 4.6L SOHC V8, and Tremec T-5 5 speed transmission. I love it. Still have it just for a fun car for nice evenings and weekends. Has a few mods done and was 314 RWHP last time I had it on a dynamometer. 

SunsetMustang.jpg

Car #2 is my daily driver, a 2003 Ford Focus ZX3. Its a good car but I have never been blown away by it. Needs MOAR POWER!! Sorry no pics of it in my photobucket. :(

Finally my Motorcycle is a 2004 Suzuki SV650. And I absolutely love it. I cant think of much I dont like about it, other than the gearing, which I changed is a bit short for highway riding. She spins a little higher than Id like it to at 75 MPH.

SAM_0183.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

2013 Cadillac CTS-V 

Right now It's in between mods. Currently running some ported heads, hpe air induc system, upgraded valvetrain parts, custom cams, pulley upgrade, 160 degree thermostat, custom ecu.. Sitting with a professional tune at about 720 horsepower. Still waiting for the new exhaust to come in which will open it up to around 745ish horsepower. The next big things when I can afford them are going to be twin ball bearing turbos, new fuel system, dual wastegates and a custom intercooler which will push it at about 860. Slow progress but it's freaking expensive.

I also have my commuter car/bad weather car (since the caddi gets about 14mpg) which is my old Honda Civic (gotta love 40 MPG and hardly using any gas)

IeRAOQO.jpg

Also guys whats the point in posting a reply if you have absolutely nothing to contribute to the post?

Who tuned it? Size of them snails? Don't twin.. Slap it with a single 102mm, Meth and 16 PSI... That's a 1000.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

My 6th, Mercedes Benz 190E. Have had it for 7 years - 1 month. 

My first too, removed the engine and had to add a RB25. xD

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

2006 Hyundai Tiburon GT, it was originally my wife's car...so it's an auto, and it's pushing 150,000 miles right now, great car.  Two things I don't like about it, the Auto transmission, and the lack of headroom.  I'm only 5'11" and sitting up straight, my hair touches the ceiling, and I have very short hair.

I am the same height as you and in my little tiny mx5 with the top up i still got about 3 inches between my head and the roof, but I have been in other cars that were much worse. My complaint about my car would be the cup holder location, anything bigger then a 12 oz soda can and it will get in the way of shifting gears or at least make you bend your arm and wrist in an awkward way to shift gears.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

E90 328i, lowered on Eibach springs, rear tinted, 19" M6 reps, 6-speed MT. Not going to post pics, but if you live in GVA, you'll see 200 of these cruising around on a normal day.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

Who tuned it? Size of them snails? Don't twin.. Slap it with a single 102mm, Meth and 16 PSI... That's a 1000.

It's tuned by a local hot rod shop that is Hennessy Performance affiliated. It's one of their packages. Those are 20's. With the second turbo, I could push 1000 easy. The current HP was at under 10 psi and we were able to push it up to 30 and hit some pretty insane numbers, but I'd rather run it low and not blow anything. I did get a chance to take the 1200HP version around the track a few times (full upgrades, swapped in a 7.0 liter, twin turbo) and that was a monster.

The new exhaust and intercooler are going on today along with the new fuel system. That's also bye bye tax refund check haha.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

It's tuned by a local hot rod shop that is Hennessy Performance affiliated. It's one of their packages. Those are 20's. With the second turbo, I could push 1000 easy. The current HP was at under 10 psi and we were able to push it up to 30 and hit some pretty insane numbers, but I'd rather run it low and not blow anything. I did get a chance to take the 1200HP version around the track a few times (full upgrades, swapped in a 7.0 liter, twin turbo) and that was a monster.

The new exhaust and intercooler are going on today along with the new fuel system. That's also bye bye tax refund check haha.

Finally someone who love v8s around... Kinda sucks after selling my turbo truck, was a 5.3 pushing 800 stock bottom end.

Check out new era performance they have some crazy builds by them. Don't forget the pix bro.. <3